Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur.- FA Cup 5th Rd.- Wednesday - 8.15pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
His ankle would have sufficed. Whatever you wanted to see there is between you and God.... and your divorce counsellor.
lol

Just can't stand him... but he's a kin brilliant player. To put that many corners in and not hit the first man even once is incredible.

Or maybe I'm just used to our pre-James corners always hitting the first man.

In any case, Son is good, very good. Can't stand him.

Thanks for that Sassy, watched the game on TV, watched MOTD, then just watched your post, can’t get enough of that game, absolutely breathtaking and nerve wracking at the same time, I hope fans can go back for the final so we can all sing. “ We shall not, we shall not, we shall not be moved” about a million times on the day.
You are welcome, Cam!

I can't get enough either. I'm really enjoying rewatching the goals more now that we have won because that was an erratic match thus super stressful to watch.

I hope the same for all of you that could make it to a game, having fans for the final would be awesome!

MOTD discussed Everton’s pen and said that the defender didn’t mean it. He meant it as much as Gomes meant it against Newcastle (away).
Discussed the incident with Iwobi before Richie’s goal. Defender (as far as I could see) played the ball to his mate then obstructed Iwobi.
Conclusion- Spurs didn’t get the rub of the green.
Penalty for push on Richie just didn’t happen. Wasn’t shown in the highlights and wasn’t discussed.
Osman sat in the studio but didn’t pipe up about Richie pen. Not a word. No wonder we get so few decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.