Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur.- FA Cup 5th Rd.- Wednesday - 8.15pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1612999276452.png

Spurs boss Jose Mourinho, speaking to BT Sport

I enjoyed it - and I didn't enjoy it. I enjoyed the way we played with the ball.
We created, we had great movement, we scored goals, created chances. Showed great character to fight against incredible mistakes. But attacking football only wins matches when you don't make more mistakes than you create. We scored four goals and it was not enough.

It hurts everyone. The feeling is we played really well with the ball, we were brave, we were the best team at 1-0 and in five minutes it was mistake, mistake, mistake, goal, goal, goal.
We fought back again but had more mistakes. It was the mouse and the cat. The mouse was our mistakes and the cat was us trying to compensate for that."

he’s not totally wrong.. fair assessment from Spurs point of view... of course we were mouse mouse mouse too

That was a class game, worried about how weak we were in left sided corners. But mindset and confidence looked immense. A great boost to our season all round. Just hope DCL is alright, hopefully can be rested for the Fulham game.
Definitely the most entertaining game of the season so far, and I'm so happy to see us come back from behind against spurs
Couldn't be happier for Richarlison as well

So...1984 we won the cup.
1966 we won the cup.
1926....ok, we avoided relegation at the end of the 26/27 season by one place.
But as we aren’t anywhere near a relegation battle now, it must mean that we will win the cup this year??
The first two were in the season after we won the cup. Soz.

Reactions: Loz

Status
Not open for further replies.