Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur.- FA Cup 5th Rd.- Wednesday - 8.15pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do all these posts wanting Spurs players to be deliberately injured suggest a lack of confidence on your part?
We’re absolute bum at home at the minute, and Kane and Son love a goal or two against us. I’d never wish serious injury on a player, but it’d be cool if they accidentally superglued themselves together just before kick-off.

Do all these posts wanting Spurs players to be deliberately injured suggest a lack of confidence on your part?

Kane, Bale and Son are the kind of players than can bail you guys out even we batter you. So while I’m confident because we’ve already beat you this season, are above yas in the league and have had a habit of seeing out games now, I’m weary of your threat and the fact we’re not as good at home this season.

Everton and Spurs are two of the teams you just can’t rely on, regardless of form, quality of the squad, managers, etc.

It’s going to be an interesting tie.

I’d just like a game that doesn’t make me feel like I’m having a heart attack in the final minutes thinking that we’re going to throw everything away.

Haven’t had a comfortable win in about 5 months.

I can fully understand stand why opposition teams fans would want H.Kane & Son Ltd to miss out but it goes against the grain when they want them deliberately injured. Bad form.
Hate Son but Kane seems like a decent fella who any team would love to have.

A proper leader.

I can fully understand stand why opposition teams fans would want H.Kane & Son Ltd to miss out but it goes against the grain when they want them deliberately injured. Bad form.
How do you see wednesday's game going mate, Do you think Kane been back if starting will be the difference to get you the win,as your team seems to wake up a lot when he play's.

How do you see wednesday's game going mate, Do you think Kane been back if starting will be the difference to get you the win,as your team seems to wake up a lot when he play's.

Kane will be the difference for us. Absolutely different class. Needs a goal to be on his own as the second top Spurs goalscorer of all time (level with Bobby Smith at the moment).

Then he can hunt down Greaves or Shearer depending on what team he is playing for.

Kane will be the difference for us. Absolutely different class. Needs a goal to be on his own as the second top Spurs goalscorer of all time (level with Bobby Smith at the moment).

Then he can hunt down Greaves or Shearer depending on what team he is playing for.

Be interesting to see if he starts on Wednesday. I do think Mourinho tends to over play him a little and takes risks, although it's easy to see why. He'd have a pile more goals already if it wasn't for the ankle problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.