2020/21 JonJoe Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't know they had won 9 (nine) titles in a row.

They've all but lost this one. Fans accustomed to winning titles comfortably year after year often end up on the warpath against everyone and everything once their side finally gets dethroned.

OT: I hope he keeps doing well and sets up a nice move with a great contract.

MoM according to the BBC
I watched about half the game , gave up as it was so one sided and weird on that grass.
He played well , he was in a more forward position than he would have been playing for us, in all honesty nothing coming back at him.
Got some good crosses in, the control of some of them was not to good at times.
Think he has more to give and the Celtic fans will take to him once he settles down, going to be a good move for him and Celtic.

Think he’s been really poorly treated since he came back. Should have sold him in the summer and let the kid get on with his career. As it is, we’ve brought him back from loan as cover for Coleman and then when coleman’s been injured played players out of position and/or different formations rather than play him. Only chance he got was in the shambles game away to Newcastle.

Brother is Celtic daft so i asked him his opinion, hard to judge because Killie are so poor now but said Kenny was impressive, seemed to be a good a talker and organiser, got forward. Good crosses into the box, this loan will do him good.

He might not make it at Everton but can't see why we shouldn't get a reasonable fee for this lad.

“Nearly made it at Everton” will surely make him the best player in the Scotch Alehouse League by some distance you would expect

Think he’s been really poorly treated since he came back. Should have sold him in the summer and let the kid get on with his career. As it is, we’ve brought him back from loan as cover for Coleman and then when coleman’s been injured played players out of position and/or different formations rather than play him. Only chance he got was in the shambles game away to Newcastle.
Pretty hard to give him chances when he’s laid up with an injury, no?

Brother is Celtic daft so i asked him his opinion, hard to judge because Killie are so poor now but said Kenny was impressive, seemed to be a good a talker and organiser, got forward. Good crosses into the box, this loan will do him good.

He might not make it at Everton but can't see why we shouldn't get a reasonable fee for this lad.
I would have liked to seen him get a few games for us under his belt tbh - we play Coleman who is sadly really poor sometimes .......JJK did well in Germany yet the other lot sign a reserve centre half from then from their B team ?

I think the problem with us is that rightly or wrongly we are too quick to judge players
Kenny under Big Sam and Marco’s tenure had a decent run of games and played well.
I always want our homegrown players to make it here.
I hear some comments saying he’s garbage etc. He’s not garbage at all and some players need time and games
That doesn’t happen here as a fan base because we are too impatient and everything in the Premiership is about the here and now.
This lad was excellent in the youth games for England at all levels. Also played right and left back. The only negative is that he lacks a bit of pace.
Some players get picked regardless though. Because Pickford and The Icelandic statue still get games whatever.

Some players get unlimited chances at Everton, no matter how poorly they play, while others are never more than a bad half away from complete exile.

Like Siggy. I agree with Joey though should have been given more time instead of Coleman. Part of this is Carlo prefers old "experienced" players rather than giving and persevering with young players.

Status
Not open for further replies.