Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has to be an attacking player loan we could do that could make an impact. I am hoping that's why we are clearing the decks.
The decks are being cleared because we need to clear the decks - we're paying out about £400k a week to players who aren't part of the squad.
The club have been trying to get shot of some of these players for over two seasons.

It doesn't mean they're going to suddenly spend that money again on more players.

It's official, there he is, holding the shirt, bye bye yannick
Warnock looking like he wants to fill someone in / the look your nan gives when someones taking the P
1611844667385.png

Warnock looking like he wants to fill someone in / the look your nan gives when someones taking the P
View attachment 115714

Look at the gob. "If I get my hands on Branthwaite, I'm gonna cut him up, then I'm gonna duff him up, then I'm gonna rough him up, then I'm gonna give him the old one two when I introduce him to Billy and Bobby gun muscles, then I'm gonna headbutt him and break his nose and then I'm gonna dump him on Blackpool promenade and let the old folk tear him up like a pack of Wolves"

I think this is it really. If he goes there, we had a vauation, but they have gone way over what we were willing to pay. Its frustrating but I'm glad we walk way from deals if they don't look right financially.

Hopefully the right alternative can be found.

£15m isn't low considering this lad has played 413 mins of pro football and we - and Parma - have no idea if he's actually any good.

Godfrey cost £20m and has nearly 200 senior appearances.

Kean was £25m and now lots of fans are calling that a large waste of money. Iwobi the "flop" was also £25m.

I think this is it really. If he goes there, we had a vauation, but they have gone way over what we were willing to pay. Its frustrating but I'm glad we walk way from deals if they don't look right financially.

Hopefully the right alternative can be found.
Hope so,going into the business end of the season with no viable backup to our starting front two is a risky option.

£15m isn't low considering this lad has played 413 mins of pro football and we - and Parma - have no idea if he's actually any good.

Godfrey cost £20m and has nearly 200 senior appearances.

Kean was £25m and now lots of fans are calling that a large waste of money. Iwobi the "flop" was also £25m.

Yes. I have misread the initial post. I agree with you. £15m is too high. If we have a vauation of 9m I can understand why they wont move to £15m. Just paying whatever sellers want, is partially what has led us into this mess.

TOSUN WANTS BESIKTAS RETURN

Out-of-favour Everton striker Cenk Tosun, 29 appears to be closing in on a move back to Besiktas.

"If Everton and Besiktas agree, I am ready to wear the black and white jersey again," the Turkey international told NTV Spor.

"I would like to contribute to Besiktas until the end of the season. If Everton approves the transfer, it will not be a problem for me.”

Let's all have a whip around of our pubes to stick on his head as a good will gesture for going back to turkey.

The decks are being cleared because we need to clear the decks - we're paying out about £400k a week to players who aren't part of the squad.
The club have been trying to get shot of some of these players for over two seasons.

It doesn't mean they're going to suddenly spend that money again on more players.
I know that I know the debt levels. I am just saying there must be some scope for a loan if you remove those wages(Bolasie, Tosun, JJK, Bernard?) I am not talking a big purchase. We are desperate for back up if we weren't doing anything I doubt Tosun would be allowed to leave.

TOSUN WANTS BESIKTAS RETURN

Out-of-favour Everton striker Cenk Tosun, 29 appears to be closing in on a move back to Besiktas.

"If Everton and Besiktas agree, I am ready to wear the black and white jersey again," the Turkey international told NTV Spor.

"I would like to contribute to Besiktas until the end of the season. If Everton approves the transfer, it will not be a problem for me.”
Maybe it hinges on if we can get anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.