Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
TOSUN WANTS BESIKTAS RETURN

Out-of-favour Everton striker Cenk Tosun, 29 appears to be closing in on a move back to Besiktas.

"If Everton and Besiktas agree, I am ready to wear the black and white jersey again," the Turkey international told NTV Spor.

"I would like to contribute to Besiktas until the end of the season. If Everton approves the transfer, it will not be a problem for me.”
I havent had an issue with him TBH has given what he can when he can. But I read this as another Turkish club looking to pay cents in a loan deal and have us pay 50% of his wages. Tosun likely has a number of offers (que presser I could have gone anywhere but choose Besiktas) but sees the opportunity to keep his salary intact and get his manager a $ and his old club paying peanuts. Everton, tell them all to do one and keep him as backup until he moves onto a club that offers us the better deal.

TOSUN WANTS BESIKTAS RETURN

I havent had an issue with him TBH has given what he can when he can. But I read this as another Turkish club looking to pay cents in a loan deal and have us pay 50% of his wages. Tosun likely has a number of offers (que presser I could have gone anywhere but choose Besiktas) but sees the opportunity to keep his salary intact and get his manager a $ and his old club paying peanuts. Everton, tell them all to do one and keep him as backup until he moves onto a club that offers us the better deal.

problem is we dont play him / want someone better in. And the wages we pay in the UK are far more than in other countries. So we have to subsidise some of his wages like before with Walcott, Sandro, Bolasie to get them out. Not sure how much he is on, but let's say 50 grand a week. That means the turks still pay 500k till June.

Status
Not open for further replies.