Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
BESIKTAS WANT TOSUN
Everton striker Cenk Tosun is wanted by former club Besiktas.
The 29-year-old moved from the Turkish Super Liga club to Everton in January 2018 but has failed to nail down a first team please
Besiktas have been strongly linked with Hulk, who is a free agent following his departure from Shanghai SIPG in China. but have made Tosun their No 1 target if they can agree a deal with Everton, which could be a potential sticking point.
Tosun scored 41 goals in 96 appearances for the Turkish club and is a cult hero in Istanbul. CSKA Moscow are also interested in the Everton striker.
Bet they either offer us a loan for his contract duration or a few of 50p over ten years

There has to be an attacking player loan we could do that could make an impact. I am hoping that's why we are clearing the decks.
1064749430.jpg.0.jpg

BESIKTAS WANT TOSUN
The 29-year-old moved from the Turkish Super Liga club to Everton in January 2018 but has failed to nail down a first team please
Besiktas have been strongly linked with Hulk, who is a free agent following his departure from Shanghai SIPG in China. but have made Tosun their No 1 target if they can agree a deal with Everton, which could be a potential sticking point.
Tosun scored 41 goals in 96 appearances for the Turkish club and is a cult hero in Istanbul. CSKA Moscow are also interested in the Everton striker.
Bidding war over Tosun, who'd have thunk it.

BESIKTAS WANT TOSUN
BESIKTAS WON'T PAY.

I see some similarities to Iwobi, but probably more differences mate.

Iwobi I see as quite a solid worker, who has pace, some guile and is yet to hit his peak.

Bolasie was signed as someone bang in their peak, had devestating power/pace but not as much guile as Iwobi.

Iwobi started slowly and is getting better, Bolasie started very quickly and was curtailed.

I am not sure I see the similarities to be honest, other than to say I quite like both of them!
I'm talking about more of the general perception of them. I understand Bolasie started well but everyone said he was crap anyway. Iwobi didn't start as quickly but everyone jumped all over him too.

TOSUN WANTS BESIKTAS RETURN

Out-of-favour Everton striker Cenk Tosun, 29 appears to be closing in on a move back to Besiktas.

"If Everton and Besiktas agree, I am ready to wear the black and white jersey again," the Turkey international told NTV Spor.

"I would like to contribute to Besiktas until the end of the season. If Everton approves the transfer, it will not be a problem for me.”

Status
Not open for further replies.