Return of fans to stadiums to be controlled by Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
surely the ones who have already had a ticket go to the back of the queue until everyone who applies gets one game?

The only tiime the club, have came out and said fans who have yet to be successful, will be given first priority is for the United game, I believe.

As the game is a domestic cup fixture, the ballot process will be slightly altered from the format used when allocating seats for the Premier League matches against Chelsea, Arsenal and Manchester City. The registration period for eligible fans to enter the quarter-final ballot will run from 9am GMT on Monday 14 December to midnight on Tuesday 15 December.

The ballot will take previous Premier League ballot results into consideration when allocating tickets for this fixture, with the priority going to those who have attended the least number of games, to ensure a fair spread of tickets among supporters.

So in theory you could have been picked for all 3 games so far. The cup is the only one where those selected will go to the back and the remaining 19,000 will go for the final 1,800 tickets.

The only tiime the club, have came out and said fans who have yet to be successful, will be given first priority is for the United game, I believe.

So in theory you could have been picked for all 3 games so far. The cup is the only one where those selected will go to the back and the remaining 19,000 will go for the final 1,800 tickets.
thats a joke then, the people who have already been selected should be unable to go again until every season ticket holder in the Liverpool region who applied has been to a game

Find out tomorrow for the Utd game dont we? Hope I get this one, if not I probably won't enter anymore this season*, just take my refund and wait for next season when hopefully more or all of us are back in

*I mean if we get to the semis I'll obviously enter and the FA cup games of course, also wouldn't mind west ham on new year's Day lol

if there are 26,000 season ticket holders and only 2000 fans are allowed in and presumably if you are successful you then join the back of the queue does that mean you have a roughly a 1 in 13 chance of going the match?

thats a joke then, the people who have already been selected should be unable to go again until every season ticket holder in the Liverpool region who applied has been to a game

I could be wrong, but that’s how they worded it to begin with.

I mentioned it on here, actually emailed the club my proposal of them literally setting people In groups and rotating every 2,000 so everyone gets a game.

They told me they had a “robust” system which was “fair”, but doesn’t mean someone can’t be picked again before someone else.

Not their fault, they have a right to apply, but the club just being messy about it, as usual.

if there are 26,000 season ticket holders and only 2000 fans are allowed in and presumably if you are successful you then join the back of the queue does that mean you have a roughly a 1 in 13 chance of going the match?

As far as I’m aware you don’t join the back of the queue.

That’s only in play for United, so in theory you could get a ticket for every League game although that works out at less than 0.00001%

just had to return 2 tickets, unable to attend the Man City game, disappointed, hope I'm still in the draw for the next ballot.

It is unfair how only us, Liverpool, Brighton and Southampton can have fans.

However, got a ticket for Arsenal on the weekend and I’m made up.

Do you need photo id of kids under 11 attending?.anyone who went last one know? As we dont have this.
No photos needed for kids mate - just adults.

No masks or tests needed for under 11s either.

Leaving the ground (top balc) was row h first, then towards the back of the stand, row by row - then down towards the front row by row, so social distancing could be enforced.

The stewards were brilliant all night v Chelsea - dead helpful in letting us know how things were to be done.

It was quite well organised and efficient so well done to them and the club.

It is unfair how only us, Liverpool, Brighton and Southampton can have fans.

However, got a ticket for Arsenal on the weekend and I’m made up.

Personally don’t see how they couldn’t safely have 5,000 fans in any stadium i. The premier league, providing they’ve passed COVID tests and are from that Region.

But most importantly, hate you and hope you have a ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.