Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't find anything definitive on twitter. I really hope it is just precautionary because he has been hurt a couple times and not a new injury.

At the same time I feel like they sort of need him without Ziyech so I'm not sure why they'd leave him out completely.
Yeah it’s weird. Unless Frank knows they’ll turn us over anyways and didn’t want to tempt himself. Which seems possible.

Think Carlo's days are numbered and not his fault this effing club is cursed and the previous 2 managers have made the club unsalvageable. Playing sig and not using any youth is not helping his cause tho.

I knew all along that he'd pick Siggy, as soon as James was out.. He has been disappointing a lot of times, but he does have good days.

If Carlo plays him in the middle and he does have one of his better days it could work well. Fingers crossed.

It has to be erroneous but bbc has the starting lineup as three in the back with Godfrey and Sigs as wingbacks haha that would be suicidal
No. Surely not. He wants to defend . High balls to Bambi and hope that Richarlison is not totally crap again.

Status
Not open for further replies.