Match Thread Everton v Leeds United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will admit I haven't seen much of Leeds this season but are they really that good. Reading some posts here it's like we are going playing bayern munich.
Defensively we may not be great but there is no way they have players the quality of richy, James or dcl.

Here you see either that they are bayern munich or a championship side.

They are a fun, energetic, and dynamic side that we should beat. Probably 4-2

I will admit I haven't seen much of Leeds this season but are they really that good. Reading some posts here it's like we are going playing bayern munich.
Defensively we may not be great but there is no way they have players the quality of richy, James or dcl.
They have only won 1 in 6,losing 3 of them but the way they are talked about you would think they won everyone to be fair scoring loads, we know they are decent attacking, but bad defending

A bit like us . But we have a lot more quality
Exactly but i dont see anywhere near as many going on about us as they do with Leeds myself, but the game seems equal in terms of attacking/conceeding but like you say we have more quality and i see us winning but conceeidng like loads do lol

Exactly but i dont see anywhere near as many going on about us as they do with Leeds myself, but the game seems equal in terms of attacking/conceeding but like you say we have more quality and i see us winning but conceeidng like loads do lol
Probably. Digne a big miss but I think that the fact carlo has had the players now for a full week we will adapt a lot better to the new defensive system. Prior to Fulham we had players only back close to the game. I think we will be more solid tonight

They have only won 1 in 6,losing 3 of them but the way they are talked about you would think they won everyone to be fair scoring loads, we know they are decent attacking, but bad defending
Rings a bell that utterance.
As ever with me, I'm thinking it'll be a struggle for us especially with our left back issue. If Richarlison is up for it, I think we'll shade it. As a team we need concentration over the whole game though. 2-1

They're like a mini RS without the quality. Run around juiced up and have pace everywhere.

E5BFDDC9-4C51-4129-B897-13757999E738.jpeg

I bet they make you do the dishes n’all.
It's going to be absolutely dreadful, based on the state of the group chat.

Ending in tears for somebody. My past experiences make me think it's us... Hoping if I'm overly pessimistic, we'll batter them, but honestly today I can't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.