Transfer Rumour ISCO

Status
Not open for further replies.
put him on a boss diet and fitness schedule and sign him, all for players who actually want the ball unlike our Icelandic fraud
I mean...no offense to you but what the ever loving lol? Our FIRST team doesn't seem to have a 'fitness schedule' much less anyone possibly coming in? This is a player coming from one of the worlds TOP teams. What makes you think THEY don't have him on a fitness schedule?

Those swap deals use made up numbers for book keeping reasons.

For example, that PJanic and Arthur deal from last season had inflated fees to help both clubs make their books look better.

No one is actually paying $60 million for Isco straight up.
Im
Surprised that hasn’t happened more to help clubs get round FFP.

What does everyone think of Eriksen, would
He be a better option than Isco. Obviously knows the league and played in a front 4 at spurs with Kane, son and Ali.

Im
Surprised that hasn’t happened more to help clubs get round FFP.

What does everyone think of Eriksen, would
He be a better option than Isco. Obviously knows the league and played in a front 4 at spurs with Kane, son and Ali.

He would be perfect but he has been on the bench for so long. I don't know of he still has it

It has the feel of Gomes when he was at Barca, going through a bad time, fans on his case (I think it's the same for Isco) not in the managers plans etc.

Yeah Eriksen was on the bench in hjs last season at Tottenham because he wanted out so they didn't feature him much. Then he goes to Inter and Conte from day one told him I didn't want you. You are not gonna play.

So I don't necessarily think he is done. But it's hard to sit on the bench for 2 clubs for 2 straight years and not lose your confidence

Yeah Eriksen was on the bench in hjs last season at Tottenham because he wanted out so they didn't feature him much. Then he goes to Inter and Conte from day one told him I didn't want you. You are not gonna play.

So I don't necessarily think he is done. But it's hard to sit on the bench for 2 clubs for 2 straight years and not lose your confidence
This is quite true but Eriksen getting dropped was because he didn't get the move he wanted and his heart wasn't any longer at the club.

He is a real quality player who's stats were always up there with the best.
There is talk that he may go to Arsenal which means I hope my gut feeling that he wants to stay in Europe is true (but I wouldn't mind if he want to you.)
I think he must be on a high wage at Inter so that could well be a sticking point?

Status
Not open for further replies.