2020/21 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always looks like he's got an error in him if he does any thinking. Never feel like he doninates the box.
Who would sign him though?

I’m in the camp that says some are overly critical of him...
Yes he’s got mistakes in him, yet for England he’s solid.
Has anyone ever thought he might just be a nervous bloody wreck playing in front of our defence?!
To make him a scapegoat for the amount of goals we concede like some people do is dilusional. Our defensive problems are much bigger than Pickford.

Has anyone ever thought he might just be a nervous bloody wreck playing in front of our defence?!
To make him a scapegoat for the amount of goals we concede like some people do is dilusional. Our defensive problems are much bigger than Pickford.
Or maybe our defensive are a nervous wreck playing in front of him, they have no confidence in him or what he’s going to do. And also he’s got one of the worst save % since he’s been here and the most individual errors, that’s on him no one else

Or maybe our defensive are a nervous wreck playing in front of him, they have no confidence in him or what he’s going to do. And also he’s got one of the worst save % since he’s been here and the most individual errors, that’s on him no one else
That’s another way of looking at it, but I’m not saying he’s the future either or even saying he’s good. Only that he is not single handedly the problem at most a very small part of the wider issue.
When we talk about our defence you could say Mina is often too flat footed, lacks sharpness and ball watches. (Could have done more in both goals we conceded today) Keane slightly better but switches off at times and loses his man/gets caught in no-mans land.

To be fair it's a chicken and egg situation. Do they unnerve him or he them. Whatever, whenever Fulham had the ball in the final third I was reaching for the Xanax.

He's a clown m8.

Status
Not open for further replies.