Match Thread Southampton v Everton (Sunday 25 October 14:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol
tenor.gif

??????????????????

I've had a single (1) warning point since August ?!?!?!

I noticed that some bad habits returned when we had a spell of possession.......every player ahead of the ball was static and not any attempt to pull Soton defence out of shape. Footnote: Please don't play Godfrey at RB again. The lad was hopeless and lost.

Big reality check there. Poor football and poor discipline.

This squad still need time in the oven for sure.
Surely we all knew that. Now is when we see what this team is made of.

Come to think of it, that's not true either. The end of the season is when we see what the team's made of. As you say. time in the oven.

Could nay should have had a penalty when James was pushed.. different game then.

Possibly, also when Sigurdsson hit the bar at 0-0 if that goes in it's a different game.

We all know the squad isn't great and we will suffer with a few missing but overall you can't be despondent when we have lost for the first time this season and it's the end of October oh and we're still top!

Yikes, please don't say that. All my life I have seen Everton win (fan since September 2020). What is this salty substance coming out of my eyes and this sadness that is hurting my soul? Surely, this will not happen again. Up to now, I have had joy watching the Toffees.

I hope you don’t have hair mate, if so you may as well just shave it off now or dye it grey, this is the real Everton we’ve had to endure for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.