2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
My left thigh was about half the the size of my right after ACL/MCL. Took about a year but I slacked a bit on my PT. Would assume professional athletes who are rehabbing full time can easily gain that muscle mass back in about 6 months or so.

Revealed your maturity very quickly here. Well done. So Gbamin eh?
Genuinely can't understand why you started crying?

You say you'd play him at CB (despite him never playing a game there in his life).

I say it's a crap idea.

You start sobbing.

I'll just not engage you in the future mate, you're clearly too sensitive to be challenged by a differing opinion. Sorry about that.

Insinuating that I'm immature despite you hurling insults on your first reply... Lol.

Genuinely can't understand why you started crying?

You say you'd play him at CB (despite him never playing a game there in his life).

I say it's a crap idea.

You start sobbing.

I'll just not engage you in the future mate, you're clearly too sensitive to be challenged by a differing opinion. Sorry about that.

Insinuating that I'm immature despite you hurling insults on your first reply... Lol.
Fair enough armchair doctor.

Bolassie was once decent, long injuries unfortunately don't normally have no effect at all, the longer the less likely he'll ever recover properly.

I know it's putting the cup half empty rather than half full view, but look what happened to the once promising Jack Wilshire, he was never really the same after that first horrific injury, Fernando Torres was a world beater with lightening pace but hammy's admittedly are something unique as far as injuries go, laughable the sh*te managed to persuade Chelsea to buy him for such a fee though.

Obviously not like for like, and the nature of some injuries are far harder to recover from but football history is littered with such cases and there are many more who are never the same than those who fully recover

I'm not exactly holding my breath about this tbh.

I would be very ( pleasantly ) suprised if JPG plays many games for us.

2 very debilitating injuries and a long time out of the game doesn't auger well.

We'll be in no need to rush the lad back so hopefully he can be eased in to his return and will be a good rotation option going forward.

agree with not rushing him back but we don’t have any option currently to replace Allan. Toss up between Delph and Davies, neither are ideal in that role. Same for the Doucoure position. Gbamin would be ideal cover for both of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.