2020/21 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe just needed confidence in the CMS Infront oh him to play his natural game.

Started the season really well.

Still would go for a new RB though.

Lads been fantastic although I have no confidence in Kenny to be adequate back up.

If we could flog him for a few quid and bring in another RB we will be quite strong out on that side.

The start he's made has suprised me in a good way. That's Son and now Zaha that he's successfully sherparded, two quality players on their day. On this form it wouldn't even be a big deal if we didn't get another RB in the window.. he's rolled it back a couple of years with his performances and leadership.

Does that Aarons fella from Norwich play right back? Would like a go with him as backup to Seamus with a view of taking the spot next season. Might be too expensive for us though. Would be a long term solution however.

Lads been fantastic although I have no confidence in Kenny to be adequate back up.

If we could flog him for a few quid and bring in another RB we will be quite strong out on that side.

I don't know if Seamus has a full season in him, he works very hard during games. That worries me, we don't have anywhere near the strength in depth that we have at LB. But it looks like his job has been made far easier with the arrival of midfielders who will actually tackle an opposition player

Take me hat off to him, he’s been fantastic. I’ve criticised him loads in the last 2 yrs. not from a defensive point of view, he’s still very good. But going forward on the ball he’s was atrocious.

Even a few months ago v Southampton and spurs he was really bad, poor touches, giving the ball away . Shocking crosses. But he’s really been good this season, long term I still think we need better
Someone on Digne’s level, would be huge

Status
Not open for further replies.