Transfer Rumour Wilifred Zaha - January Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still think he would excel in this team at the moment. Midfield who can control it. Bare in mind Palace genreally play counter attacking, be interested to see what Zaha could do in a team that controls games and puts the pressure on.

Eze looks like a player for them though, very tidy, bit raw but very bright, lively, quick.

Look at the ball James played yesterday, do you really think Zaha would even see the run, never mind pull the pass off.

A one trick pony, if he can’t get past a man with his pace he’s totally useless to the team.
To be fair Zaha is not the kind of player to play passes through the eye hole of a needle so I’m not sure about the comparison.

To others who say Doucoure beat him in a race, that’s because Zaha was actually dribbling the ball with him, Doucoure wasn’t.

I can’t see how he’s automatically crap if he doesn’t score a goal every game, we were camped in our half most of the game so not sure how he could have got behind us.

To be fair Zaha is not the kind of player to play passes through the eye hole of a needle so I’m not sure about the comparison.

To others who say Doucoure beat him in a race, that’s because Zaha was actually dribbling the ball with him, Doucoure wasn’t.

I can’t see how he’s automatically crap if he doesn’t score a goal every game, we were camped in our half most of the game so not sure how he could have got behind us.

nobody’s said that, and I don’t remember us being camped in our half for the majority of the game

Still think he would excel in this team at the moment. Midfield who can control it. Bare in mind Palace genreally play counter attacking, be interested to see what Zaha could do in a team that controls games and puts the pressure on.

Eze looks like a player for them though, very tidy, bit raw but very bright, lively, quick.

Who would you drop to make way for him?

Notice he was good at falling over if another player got near.

Status
Not open for further replies.