2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're attracting players, who normally wouldn't give us a second glance because of this manager.Credit to Marcel Brands and the board, they delivered the goods in the end.It's now that the Ancelotti era at Everton really starts, and i can't wait.In Carlo we trust!

when did he say that? it’s be insane to see all that crap gone (less Bernard. If we got rid of the rest I’d be fine with giving Bernard another season in what should be a much better team)

and how reliable is Joyce for us now?
There was an article in the Times the other week. Think it was around about the time we agreed the fee for Allan. It’s linked somewhere on the transfer thread.

It seems that the "Carpet bagger ' and the 'Dutch Divi' are doing ok Dave.
The carpet bagger is still the carpet bagger, and the architect is now Contract Marcel.

Ancelotti (the only true professional in the set up) has taken control. Even the media have picked up on it.

Make no mistake, despite probably other clubs/fans saying “oh they’re wasting money “ carlo is Over the hill etc. They are ALL bricking it inside - we will eventually click it all together and carlo will 100% do this. Mark my words

I wish there was a “I really really hope you’re right “ emoji on here because I want to believe mate .

Status
Not open for further replies.