2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
After Martinez's first season the club has been rudderless in the managerial seat.

Managers stood with their hands in their pockets as the tactics unravelled and the team looked shot. Roberto/Marco/Dutch fraud

Koeman, a man who told Lukaku he would waste his career staying at Everton and alienated Barkley.
A less arsed Everton manager you would struggle to find (and his mess led to Allardyce).

Carlo analysed the team, shook his head on many occasions, and has gone about attracting players this club could only have dreamed about 12 months ago.

Whether it works out or not, he is trying his best.

I hope to finally see a team worthy of Everton football club.

Make no mistake, despite probably other clubs/fans saying “oh they’re wasting money “ carlo is Over the hill etc. They are ALL bricking it inside - we will eventually click it all together and carlo will 100% do this. Mark my words

Gwed Matty lad - kin spot on mate, love your positivity on here.

We've got an owner who, although hasn't always got it right, has consistently backed all his managers (even the crap ones), and spent huge sums of money trying to get us back where we belong. He has also moved us further along with a truly iconic stadium move during his time with us - it just need to happen now.

He's then appointed a world class DOF (after a crap one, granted) and has then appointed a world class manager in Prof Ancellotti, after not panicking and letting big Dunc steady the ship.

Farhad is now backing his manager again, and letting Carlo bring in world class players, in the areas we desperately need them.

Your absolutely blob on about others bricking it, that's why the press knock us and are praying these moves fail - the thought of Everton winning stuff again fills them with dread - but it will click soon, I'm sure of it, and I hope it does while we have a manager with the dignity and class of Carlo.

How can anyone not be positive tonight and going forward into the season?

There may be more downs than ups next season, or the seasons after that, but at least we're actually shooting for the stars, and not just existing, like we were with bill and the ginger shithouse running the show.

Gwed Matty lad - kin spot on mate, love your positivity on here.

We've got an owner who, although hasn't always got it right, has consistently backed all his managers (even the crap ones), and spent huge sums of money trying to get us back where we belong. He has also moved us further along with a truly iconic stadium move during his time with us - it just need to happen now.

He's then appointed a world class DOF (after a crap one, granted) and has then appointed a world class manager in Prof Ancellotti, after not panicking and letting big Dunc steady the ship.

Farhad is now backing his manager again, and letting Carlo bring in world class players, in the areas we desperately need them.

Your absolutely blob on about others bricking it, that's why the press knock us and are praying these moves fail - the thought of Everton winning stuff again fills then with dread - but it will click soon, I'm sure of it, and I hope it does while we have a manager with the dignity and class of Carlo.

How can anyone not be positive tonight and going forward into the season?

There may be more downs than ups next season, or the seasons after that, but at least we're actually shooting for the stars, and not just existing, like we were with bill and the ginger shithouse running the show.

10000% this mate! We’re trying and you have to give it to moshiri he wants this and will do whatever it takes! - the media are a disgrace and when we start being successful again wonder what they will come with then?!

Flukey Everton lol

Status
Not open for further replies.