Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just not seeing it with Zaha, especially if the price was in the 40 million range

Don’t get me wrong, the lad can play, but he’s not worth THAT much imo, nor do I think he’d be an essential signing
When you put in context of the price of the lad Villa want and the Bournemouth striker that just went to Newcastle, 40 seems not that mad?

I honestly don’t think we need a RB just yet, I’m happy to wait til Jan to see how we get on with what we’ve got. I don’t see it as being a big problem area. If we get a CB and GK I’ll be very happy with our business, as well as shifting players on.
Kean should get better this year and the midfield looks more complete. Hopefully get in some promising U-23’s that can step up in 12-18 months would be an added bonus. We’re moving in the right direction.

You’re assuming that it’s the kids he doesn’t rate. How do you know it’s not the senior players? Maybe he sees the kids as not ready yet & Keane as not fit for purpose? Maybe he doesn’t rate Mina or Holgate? Or just think she they need competition?

Ya... Keane got a new contract.. and would be surprised by the other two.. Mina will help James settle and Holgate is very talented.. but you never know what truly going on in the managers head

Status
Not open for further replies.