Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaha is poo, grealish was 1 of the top chance creators last season, saying that can’t see us signing grealish now as he won’t be played out wide

There are other alternatives to those two who wouldn’t cost 40 smackers

It’s not an essential position right now

Bolasie looks more like his old self and Gordon is a wide option too

The cover at rb and cb is more pressing

If 40 million is getting spent I’d rather us split it between those two positions

Yannick is going to surprise some people this season I think

He’s rubbish ?

No, it’s because they’re both crap with no end product

Sometimes stats dont tell the whole story - teams double up on him every game leaving space in behind but Palace have a bunch of cloggers.

He also wins them about 10 penalties a season with his runs into the box - we won 1 pen last season and largely have our 11 players camped outside the opposition half.

If we got him in I would expect more goals/assists but he would be effective in creating alot of space for players like Richarlison and James to exploit.

People slated Doucoure yet he's another who will prove folk wrong imo

1599592806582.png

4-1 odds with Skybet and 7-1 with 888sports

Going to be honest mate, I’d written him off

However, he looked good at the weekend and if can sustain both that hunger and his fitness then he’ll shock some people this season

We might have pre injury Yannick back finally

The pre-injury Yannick who has scored 12 goals in his whole career?

Hes utter crap Mikey and thankfully wont be an Everton player after October 5th.

Sometimes stats dont tell the whole story - teams double up on him every game leaving space in behind but Palace have a bunch of cloggers.

He also wins them about 10 penalties a season with his runs into the box - we won 1 pen last season and largely have our 11 players camped outside the opposition half.

If we got him in I would expect more goals/assists but he would be effective in creating alot of space for players like Richard and James to exploit.

People slated Doucoure yet he's another who will prove folk wrong imo

don’t worry myself with stats, watch footy with my eyes not a spreadsheet. When he beats 3 men then can’t play a simple 5 yard pass then that’s fat NO. He ain’t no baller

I’m hoping donkey proves me wrong

There are other alternatives to those two who wouldn’t cost 40 smackers

It’s not an essential position right now

Bolasie looks more like his old self and Gordon is a wide option too

The cover at rb and cb is more pressing

If 40 million is getting spent I’d rather us split it between those two positions

Yannick is going to surprise some people this season I think
Last season when we had 2 keepers on the bench Bolaise was spinning around the ground on a bike .

He won't make a matchday squad bar and a miracle

I wouldn’t be surprised if we did go back in for Zaha, he’s someone who Brands wanted to sign last season, as with Doucoure. If the fee was decent I would take him. £25m max, anything above swerve. Should have signed Sarr when Watford were in for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.