Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would quite like a regular slotter who can guarantee 20+ a season.

Calvert Lewin might do it but I’m not convinced.

I'm not 100% convinced in DCL either but the only way of finding out is by playing him. He's shown enough promise last season to more than deserves his place in the team at this stage. With our three young forwards I think it'd be mad not to give them as many minutes as possible, and as much leeway as possible.

If an injury crisis hits I'm sure Walcott can fill in up top. Tosun might still be making use of Niasse's locker this season as well. Also bear in mind we've just added goals to the midfield, so the burden on the strikers is lifted a little.

The priority for me is right wing. At the moment, with our best players on the pitch it means most likely playing a narrow diamond. A fast winger added to that gives us the flexibility we'll need to compete more seriously. Teams will find it much more difficult to stop us.

For the first time potentially ever, the most important stage in our window is now shifting players.

Hopefulky Brands will be all absolute full force getting rid of the likes of Sandro, Besic, Tosun, Bolasie and more than I care to list.

If we can raise £40m ish for a pile of crap (although we will have to sub some of their wages) we can potentially bring in a very good RB and Winger then it’s gonna be a case of this

rumours circulating about zaha!

Do we honestly need him, especially if he’s going to cost a lot?

I’d argue cover at right back and cb is probably more pressing

We can probably get in someone younger, cheaper or both than Zaha

Bolasie didn’t look too bad in that Preston game either if we’re being fair to him

I’m just very apathetic on Zaha I guess. Don’t hate him but I don’t love him either and I just don’t think he’s a necessary signing

Status
Not open for further replies.