Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we honestly need him, especially if he’s going to cost a lot?

I’d argue cover at right back and cb is probably more pressing

We can probably get in someone younger, cheaper or both than Zaha

Bolasie didn’t look too bad in that Preston game either if we’re being fair to him

I’m just very apathetic on Zaha I guess. Don’t hate him but I don’t love him either and I just don’t think he’s a necessary signing

We'd need to punt 2 of Walcott, Iwobi, Bernard or Gylfi to be able to go out and get Zaha imo otherwise we'll be stockpiling players who simply can't get in the team

Bolasie didn’t look too bad in that Preston game either if we’re being fair to him

I’m just very apathetic on Zaha I guess. Don’t hate him but I don’t love him either and I just don’t think he’s a necessary signing

Zaha plays similar positions to Richarlison. I woukd only want him if Richarlison left and I would consider him a down grade. If he was left footed on the other hand it would be a different story.

Depends all on price for me. 4-3-3, Richy as the striker, Zaha left, James right. Doucouré, Allan, and Gomes in the middle...Looks pretty darn impressive on paper.

That is were the ZAHA stuff is maybe comming from

1599590641840.png

Play Richarlison as the main striker?

I prefer Richarlison either as a striker in a 2 and you need wingers that track back in 4-4-2 or on the left side of a 3 which would also be where Zaha is best. I'm not keen he might be another Sigurdsson big fish small pond. The money Palace are wanting he needs to be world class and in my opinion he isn't. Also it would devastate me if Palace pull out pants down like they did with Bolasie and Swansea did with Sigurdsson Nd Arsenal did with Iwobi.

Status
Not open for further replies.