Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well in mate.

Brands & Carlo being there with the players in the bar suggests they are waiting on something. ( Clearance or Madrid signing it off)
We can & do joke about this but if there where problems they wouldnt be there.
As i said they are waiting on something.

Suggests to me that they have been working at it all day. Now is the time for an informal drink and relaxation.

about 4 eps deep into season 1, is it worth the effort mate?

Its a quick watch.. you're pretty invested now.. can whack through it pretty fast. so yeah just keep going.. .. and they have attempted to build in layers.... at least now I can get back to Ghost of Tsushima... lot more entertaining than newsnow/everton I can tell you

Seems like he's just bought a load of players with no real plan on how to mould them into a team yet.

If it works, yikes for everyone else.
I know youth isn't your thing Goat, but I had a lot of admiration for Lampard last season for giving a lot of their young home grown players plenty of pitch time. I hope that continues next season but I can't see it given the players he's brought in.

Dacoure offers a lot more physically but it's a fair point.

I'm not too enthusiastic about the Dacoure signing.

Infact out of the 3 the only one I think will be a huge success here is Allan and of course he isn't a good scorer.
Gana wasn’t a thrilling or exciting signing. But what he was was a smart but who offered presence and combat. doucoure will hopefully do the same. Nothing too flash but tidy on the ball.
It’s okay not to be excited about. The trio coming in as a collective are exciting!

I know youth isn't your thing Goat, but I had a lot of admiration for Lampard last season for giving a lot of their young home grown players plenty of pitch time. I hope that continues next season but I can't see it given the players he's brought in.

I like youth mate, as long as it justifies itself in the team.

Big fan of DCL, Holgate and Rico.

Doucoure. I am not sure I can cope with four years of another surname being butchered because fans cannot be bothered to take a minute to learn it!
I need something stronger than the “Like” button
I'm the same!!! The spelling mistakes and the using of instead of have. The there, their, they're conundrum.
Are we including the é in the spelling, too lads?!?!? Asking for a friend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.