Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the worst footballers to ever wear the shirt. At least when you factor in the length of time he wore it.

Good lad but if you want to know why the club hasn't been anywhere in a long time the fact than Leon Osman Spent 15 seasons here says everything.
Come on worst footballers to wear the shirt, you're having a laugh there! He was a tidy footballer ok not a world beater but bit harsh there I think

To be honest I think our fan base are over hyping the signings rather than Sky down playing them.

All 3 have come off the back of very poor seasons. It isn't like we're signing some up and coming players in top form and Only James fits the high profile description.

I have high hopes for them but they're not particularly notable moves relative to potential signings like Messi and Havertz etc

They spent 20 mins today interviewing Danny Simpson who is a free agent and yesterday it was Tom Huddlestone.

They even had an update from Antonio Valencia and how his season in Ecuador went so they are hardly setting the bar high.

Is it to logical to think that one falling through isn't impacting others being announced?
Am I stupid to hold hope the fact none are announced suggests its nothing?

English:

James Rodríguez passed the medical examinations, he was going to sign the contract and everything stopped. There are still dialogues about the transfer by the steering wheel and #RealMadrid . In #Everton there is a lot of secrecy. Can it be signed ?: Yes Can the transfer be dropped ?: Maybe

I've posted him on here but I wouldn't get too caught up in Pipe's tweets like he's Joyce or someone

Bit of a wham merchant, and he's DM'd me before for info - not messing, Goat can attest to that

Is it to logical to think that one falling through isn't impacting others being announced?
Am I stupid to hold hope the fact none are announced suggests its nothing?

Silly idea to announce all 3 anyways.

Everyone knows Alan is here and has signed the deal. Just announce it and stop messing around with the fancy ‘look at us videos’.

6846A76D-6A9F-412A-9366-FB37DA8D9BE8.jpeg

One of the worst footballers to ever wear the shirt. At least when you factor in the length of time he wore it.

Good lad but if you want to know why the club hasn't been anywhere in a long time the fact than Leon Osman Spent 15 seasons here says everything.

Scored the same amount of goals as Dacoure does.

Status
Not open for further replies.