Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the hold up on Doucoure and Allan and Allan?!?!??!

The fact he has a split personality by the seem of it. :D

Actually it's a simple reason, we have agreed to their wage demands but want them to pay the majority into the EitC charity to help save paying tax amongst other things. Apparently they are not happy that it leaves them on 67.73 per week though. Other than that the negotiations are going well.

It will happen so I am patient about it all

However, I have had Sky Sports News on in the background most of the day today and I have barely heard a mention of Everton.

If any other club was signing 3 high profile players including a former golden boot winner potentially in one day, there would be a Sky reported camped out there.

I hate that Sky seem to ignore Everton but the results in recent years have made it possible for them to do so. Let’s hope Carlo and these three can turn that around.

Allan and Doucoure seem done.

James sorting something with Madrid.

Lets be honest, the key was sorting the centre pairing so it will be a massive difference with Allan and Doucoure there.

Hopefully they hit the ground running as Allan played a fortnight ago and Doucoure knows the league.

It will happen so I am patient about it all

However, I have had Sky Sports News on in the background most of the day today and I have barely heard a mention of Everton.

If any other club was signing 3 high profile players including a former golden boot winner potentially in one day, there would be a Sky reported camped out there.

I hate that Sky seem to ignore Everton but the results in recent years have made it possible for them to do so. Let’s hope Carlo and these three can turn that around.

To be honest I think our fan base are over hyping the signings rather than Sky down playing them.

All 3 have come off the back of very poor seasons. It isn't like we're signing some up and coming players in top form and Only James fits the high profile description.

I have high hopes for them but they're not particularly notable moves relative to potential signings like Messi and Havertz etc

To be honest I think our fan base are over hyping the signings rather than Sky down playing them.

All 3 have come off the back of very poor seasons. It isn't like we're signing some up and coming players in top form and Only James fits the high profile description.

I have high hopes for them but they're not particularly notable moves relative to potential signings like Messi and Havertz etc

You’re right mate, we should have gone for that Messi lad.......

Status
Not open for further replies.