Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Allan and Doucoure seem done.

James sorting something with Madrid.

Lets be honest, the key was sorting the centre pairing so it will be a massive difference with Allan and Doucoure there.

Hopefully they hit the ground running as Allan played a fortnight ago and Doucoure knows the league.
This is it. I’m not expecting to see the best of hamez for a few months anyway. The others should settle in quicker as played more regular recently.

It will happen so I am patient about it all

However, I have had Sky Sports News on in the background most of the day today and I have barely heard a mention of Everton.

If any other club was signing 3 high profile players including a former golden boot winner potentially in one day, there would be a Sky reported camped out there.

I hate that Sky seem to ignore Everton but the results in recent years have made it possible for them to do so. Let’s hope Carlo and these three can turn that around.

If they had a reporter up here they would have blown the expenses budget. 4 weeks in a hotel, all the meals and drinks. They would not be happy that we told them these were imminent!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.