Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
...if you mean Osman, he’s a good lad. i rarely watch Sky Sports News but Osman was on this morning, looks like he was in the middle of a round of golf. What a fabulous footballer he was.
I think time has clouded people’s minds about Osman and the general awfulness of Everton over the past 6 years.

Osman was the weak-link in that midfield and not improving on him is one of the reasons we never pushed on.

I think time has clouded people’s minds about Osman and then general awfulness of Everton over the past 6 years.

Osman was the weak-link in that midfield and not improving on him is one of the reasons we never pushed on.

One of the worst footballers to ever wear the shirt. At least when you factor in the length of time he wore it.

Good lad but if you want to know why the club hasn't been anywhere in a long time the fact than Leon Osman Spent 15 seasons here says everything.

One of the worst footballers to ever wear the shirt. At least when you factor in the length of time he wore it.

Good lad but if you want to know why the club hasn't been anywhere in a long time the fact than Leon Osman Spent 15 seasons here says everything.
I mean, he’d get in our current midfield but so would Scott Gemmill, so that isn’t saying a lot.

He used to frustrate the life out of me. He was so weak but would score the odd worldie that would cover the cracks.

Of the 3 signings I think Allan will end up the biggest fan favorite, hard worker and hard tackler 2 things that Everton fans really want to see. Hopefully Carlo can get James preforming again could be a real bargain... I've just used the word hopefully I'm back full circle hope has returned.. please Everton don't crush my hope again.

Status
Not open for further replies.