Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they were on the Chelsea boards be exactly the same as on here last two weeks.

December 3rd they were first linked with Havertz.

9 months later he signs.

"But look how quickly Chelsea move".

OK MATE

December 3rd they were first linked with Havertz.

9 months later he signs.

"But look how quickly Chelsea move".

OK MATE

They’ve had the majority of their deals set up since the transfer ban. If the 3 midfielders sign in the next day or two it’s an exceptional piece of work

You just said Carlo was the 5th!
Yeah.

Earlier on I was told there was 5 players at the hotel but wasn't sure on the 5th. But my 'contact' if you want to call them that was wrong on there being 5 players there. If there was a fifth then it would have been an isolating player.

The 5th was ancelotti but seeing pics online , brands is there as well so Carlo is there for business it seems.

This isn't some proper covert info I'm passing on. Everyone at the hotel will know what I'm sharing , as will the people outside waiting for a glimpse.

Just for everyone else , Allan and doucoure are officially Everton players as of right now. Brands being at the hotel suggests Rodriguez is being sorted but that's just guesswork from me

Right as promised I am back with another in the know post. Part of this probably coincides with Twitter posts etc but I haven't been following it all day so can't match it up to specific posts.

As of right now.......

Allan and doucoure are officially Everton players. Signed sealed etc.

Rodriguez isn't officially signed as of right now.

And the 5th person at the hotel isn't a player (so probably not isolating as previously thought) it is Carlo ancelotti.

Hope that rests some nerves tonight.

Who was the 4th person.....

Yeah.

Earlier on I was told there was 5 players at the hotel but wasn't sure on the 5th. But my 'contact' if you want to call them that was wrong on there being 5 players there. If there was a fifth then it would have been an isolating player.

The 5th was ancelotti but seeing pics online , brands is there as well so Carlo is there for business it seems.

This isn't some proper covert info I'm passing on. Everyone at the hotel will know what I'm sharing , as will the people outside waiting for a glimpse.

Just for everyone else , Allan and doucoure are officially Everton players as of right now. Brands being at the hotel suggests Rodriguez is being sorted but that's just guesswork from me

So the staff aren't privy to why James isn't signed but they know the other two have.? .

So the staff aren't privy to why James isn't signed but they know the other two have.? .
I'm not an expert on these things but given how many of our players use the Titanic as a place to stay , there must be some sort of relationship there.

So with 3 brand new Everton players coming and going and curious staff , I'm sure someone at the club would have mentioned this to them on the basis that they don't post it themselves.

I'm completely guessing this. I have no idea how it all works.

But that's what I can tell you. The staff there have been told this.

As with any information posted online, you can take my word for it or dismiss it. That's fine, I'm only sharing what I have been told from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.