Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not an expert on these things but given how many of our players use the Titanic as a place to stay , there must be some sort of relationship there.

So with 3 brand new Everton players coming and going and curious staff , I'm sure someone at the club would have mentioned this to them on the basis that they don't post it themselves.

I'm completely guessing this. I have no idea how it all works.

But that's what I can tell you. The staff there have been told this.

As with any information posted online, you can take my word for it or dismiss it. That's fine, I'm only sharing what I have been told from there.

I know how it works mate don't worry.

Just need to sort out Gk if we can. Quite a few names bandied about in the media. Rulli seems to be a very new one, and just for Goat his first name is Heronimo.

Yeah.

Earlier on I was told there was 5 players at the hotel but wasn't sure on the 5th. But my 'contact' if you want to call them that was wrong on there being 5 players there. If there was a fifth then it would have been an isolating player.

The 5th was ancelotti but seeing pics online , brands is there as well so Carlo is there for business it seems.

This isn't some proper covert info I'm passing on. Everyone at the hotel will know what I'm sharing , as will the people outside waiting for a glimpse.

Just for everyone else , Allan and doucoure are officially Everton players as of right now. Brands being at the hotel suggests Rodriguez is being sorted but that's just guesswork from me
Well in mate.

Brands & Carlo being there with the players in the bar suggests they are waiting on something. ( Clearance or Madrid signing it off)
We can & do joke about this but if there where problems they wouldnt be there.
As i said they are waiting on something.

I'm not an expert on these things but given how many of our players use the Titanic as a place to stay , there must be some sort of relationship there.

So with 3 brand new Everton players coming and going and curious staff , I'm sure someone at the club would have mentioned this to them on the basis that they don't post it themselves.

I'm completely guessing this. I have no idea how it all works.

But that's what I can tell you. The staff there have been told this.

As with any information posted online, you can take my word for it or dismiss it. That's fine, I'm only sharing what I have been told from there.

Have a quiet word with the Concierge. The guy in the Titanic knows everything going on football wise...he knows everything.......

Do you know what , and I might regret saying this , I think that those 3 will be a tremendous midfield and create mayhem. Richarlison must be salivating at the prospect and DCL will never play in front of a better midfield.

Can't understand why Carlo didn't just text James and say "wanna join Everton?
Allan must be off, or in the toilet. Or had to go home hammered. Or sat out of shot

Absolutely LOVE the idea of Allan, noted hard man, having to be helped back to his room early doors because he couldn’t handle Carlo getting the shots of Limoncello in.

Status
Not open for further replies.