2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is, by nature, everything that best embodies Everton off the pitch.

Mother of three facing hard times... Richie answers the call.

Richie 1.jpg

Screenshot_20200829-171541_Twitter.jpg

This guy is, by nature, everything that best embodies Everton off the pitch.

Mother of three facing hard times... Richie answers the call.

View attachment 99099

View attachment 99100
He's pure class on and off the pitch. We need a massive season or it'll be his last one with us. He's like Lukaku was for us... too good for us really and only a matter of time before he leaves if we don't improve to match his level. Come on Everton sort it out and get to the holy land with Richi on board.

I’ve never loved a player as much as him, no one in our squad comes close to his generosity.

Pretty sure Coleman does a lot of charity work. Often anonymously, or at least tries to be. Naismith was apparently great for it too.

Good on Richarlison though. Hasn't forgotten the streets the grew up in. A good kid.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Coleman does a lot of charity work. Often anonymously, or at least tries to be. Naismith was apparently great for it too.

Good on Richarlison though. Hasn't forgotten he streets the grew up in. A good kid.

yeah you’re right there. I know Naismith used to get a lot of homeless Christmas dinners, and with Coleman he paid 5k towards the Liverpool fan who got stabbed.

I’m sure they all do so much, but I keep seeing and reading about Richarlison, seeing him sitting with the children in his home town as he got announced in the Brazil squad and then giving out all the sportswear he received to the local children.

I do think he’s an amazing person.

Status
Not open for further replies.