2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not so sure this time. I was speaking to a Barca fan recently.....there is real worry that they are skint (probably not signing Dennis Stracqualursi skint but skint for Barca)

Sadly I think UEFA/Spanish Government will never let the el classico sides fall into trouble.

They'll have some loop hole - would he funny if Madrid ended up signing Richarlison ahead of them though.

Sadly I think UEFA/Spanish Government will never let the el classico sides fall into trouble.

They'll have some loop hole - would he funny if Madrid ended up signing Richarlison ahead of them though.

I agree. But looking at there wage bill it’s horrible. They are paying over 400k for Saurez and most of there squad is up for sale. Would love to buy there keeper mind.

If hes bought for £50mil (we dont know if clauses have been met) and has for example, 2 years left...

...then we extend...

...the remaining balance owing on the books of £20mil is then spread over the new contract.

Not bad then - assuming he goes next season for around £100 million then thats our FFP deficit nearly quashed completely.

Could see us spending massive next summer especially if Usmanov starts paying us the naming rights for BMD in addition from next year.

I agree. But looking at there wage bill it’s horrible. They are paying over 400k for Saurez and most of there squad is up for sale. Would love to buy there keeper mind.

We pay around 300k combined for Bolasie, Walcott, Sandro and Besic :hayee:

Thankfully all 4 leave the club next year due to expired contracts.

Sky sports said that they spend 70 percent of there turn over on wages. They are being run by the Spanish Steve Walsh
premier-league-accounts-wage-turnover.png

Does anybody else worry he might be sold to fund incomings. This window has an eerily similar feel to the lukaku one. God its depressing being us at the moment.

Does anybody else worry he might be sold to fund incomings. This window has an eerily similar feel to the lukaku one. God its depressing being us at the moment.
He’ll probably be off next summer I reckon. As others have said, Barca would probably have to offload Messi before they could spend serious dough on him.

Nah, genuinely can't see anyone spending the money that we'd ask for this summer.

Next year he's off and I wouldn't blame him for a second.

In 2021 and 2022 we will have 19 players out of contract which will solve this issue.

I think that if we finish in europe this season Richarlison stays 1 more year.

We need to get players in though as at the moment it doesnt look like we'll be taking any points from the firsr few games unless Richarlison basically wins them for us on his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.