2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2021 and 2022 we will have 19 players out of contract which will solve this issue.

I think that if we finish in europe this season Richarlison stays 1 more year.

We need to get players in though as at the moment it doesnt look like we'll be taking any points from the firsr few games unless Richarlison basically wins them for us on his own.

It will only solve that issue if we are planning on not signing any players for the next 3 windows.

It will only solve that issue if we are planning on not signing any players for the next 3 windows.

Well, no because if 19 players in the first team squad leave the club then we dont actually need to replace even half of those players. Also new signings wont be getting that entire wage pot.

I do think though that if Richarlison sees Doucoure, Allan and Arias sign then unless theres a right winger of top ability coming in he may be thinking...do i have to do this all on my own.

Does anybody else worry he might be sold to fund incomings. This window has an eerily similar feel to the lukaku one. God its depressing being us at the moment.
It's going to happen eventually, and it happens to the vast majority of clubs. Right now he's a great player surrounded by a lot of crap. Everton aren't going to get top 4 or 6 with that.

premier-league-accounts-wage-turnover.png

I think it's too early, or I'm trying to work this out please help

tell me what's ideal in this situation? What in reality does this mean for Sheff Utd at one end and Tottenham at the other?

tell me what's ideal in this situation? What in reality does this mean for Sheff Utd at one end and Tottenham at the other?

I'm pretty sure it's what % of a team's annual turnover goes towards paying player wages.

So ideally you want this % as low as possible.

Which players are included in this list I wonder, does it include under 23's as well ?
We did have Bolasie, Besic,Sandro, Pennington, Bowler, Broadhead, Dowell, Gibson, Connolly ,Hornby and other out on loan where part of their salaries will have been paid by the loaning club.
I wonder if the contributions paid against their salaries is deducted when these figures were being calculated ?

I'm pretty sure it's what % of a team's annual turnover goes towards paying player wages.

So ideally you want this % as low as possible.

Yeah I get that, but does it really match success on the pitch. I mean if you're a club with loads of overheads because the stadium also hosts other events, or I dunno a much bigger organisation like Man U or Barcelona, i'm guessing % would be lower as well? Just trying to see if there's a colleration. Sheff Utd are a relatively small 'organisation' so maybe most of their wages went to players as they increased salaries in the PL?

Yeah I get that, but does it really match success on the pitch. I mean if you're a club with loads of overheads because the stadium also hosts other events, or I dunno a much bigger organisation like Man U or Barcelona, i'm guessing % would be lower as well? Just trying to see if there's a colleration. Sheff Utd are a relatively small 'organisation' so maybe most of their wages went to players as they increased salaries in the PL?

Yeah the 3 teams above us on that graphic were the promoted ones so I don't think it counts for them necessarily.

ANd you're right about your clubs with better commercial success, basically I think it's showing us that we need to do a combination of increasing revenue commercially and keeping wages down. It's a statement of the obvious really.

Basically it's not great. We pay too much in wages.

Yeah the 3 teams above us on that graphic were the promoted ones so I don't think it counts for them necessarily.

ANd you're right about your clubs with better commercial success, basically I think it's showing us that we need to do a combination of increasing revenue commercially and keeping wages down. It's a statement of the obvious really.

I think its took into effect its turnover from the last season in the championship for the promoted teams and its expected wage increase.

In reality thats not the true ratio, will be lower than ours when they have the correct figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.