fixtures 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
LFC played Chelsea at the end of the season.
Very important game for Chelsea BTW.
No fans, great game, and loads of great goals from both sides.
Remind me again what your complaint was.?
EFC played LFC at Goodison with no fans and the first game back from the lockdown and the score was the same as the previous season with the home fans present.
We all miss the fans but so does every team and the players.

You don't half chat some wham, what are you even saying here?

I don't care what happened between murderpool and chelski during the * restart, it was one decent game in a sea of dog turd matches that bored the snot out of most who watched them, and I don't know what you're point is? That because that game was half decent it's fine to have no fans? Again, not my point genius, but carry on with whatever Garbo your peddling.

I'm not talking about us all missing fans, that should be a given for any true non-tellycapping football supporter.

My points go deeper, but you deem it fit to call my thoughts laughable?

Answer me this japsy old bean - How can it be fair or random, when it would seem we will have no fans for the derby at our home match, but by the time we play you're lot at Mordor, the fans will be back in the ground, affecting the performance of both teams (maybe even outside bricking in our teams coach on the way into the shithole, or slabbing some poor waiter from the Annie road cafe?).

Also chum, You only have the gooners at home in the same early period we have a number of the bigger teams when games will likely be BCD - how is that fair? It certainly isn't laughable.

Then let's go onto the economics of it - if there are no fans in, we will miss out on a number of our guaranteed away sell outs from these early doors games - you have most of your so called "prestige" matches at home in the new year, when you can cram as many customers as you can into the pit - again, fair or random?

Do one you kopite bore, you're chatting [Poor language removed] as usual.

Owe spurs. Last time we beat them jelavic scored the winner.
To long. Play iwobi as he'll be so fired up as an ex arsenal player. He's like that is alex. So passionate.

You don't half chat some wham, what are you even saying here?

I don't care what happened between murderpool and chelski during the * restart, it was one decent game in a sea of dog turd matches that bored the snot out of most who watched them, and I don't know what you're point is? That because that game was half decent it's fine to have no fans? Again, not my point genius, but carry on with whatever Garbo your peddling.

I'm not talking about us all missing fans, that should be a given for any true non-tellycapping football supporter.

My points go deeper, but you deem it fit to call my thoughts laughable?

Answer me this japsy old bean - How can it be fair or random, when it would seem we will have no fans for the derby at our home match, but by the time we play you're lot at Mordor, the fans will be back in the ground, affecting the performance of both teams (maybe even outside bricking in our teams coach on the way into the shithole, or slabbing some poor waiter from the Annie road cafe?).

Also chum, You only have the gooners at home in the same early period we have a number of the bigger teams when games will likely be BCD - how is that fair? It certainly isn't laughable.

Then let's go onto the economics of it - if there are no fans in, we will miss out on a number of our guaranteed away sell outs from these early doors games - you have most of your so called "prestige" matches at home in the new year, when you can cram as many customers as you can into the pit - again, fair or random?

Do one you kopite bore, you're chatting [Poor language removed] as usual.
Hopefully, there will be no complaints from your use of the JAP every time you post directly to me.
The rest of your post I will not even try to respond to.
Slabbing , Morder,Bricking.etc.
Can't wait for the season to start and don't care who we play first or last.

Hopefully, there will be no complaints from your use of the JAP every time you post directly to me.

Truth hurt eh sausage - can't bring yourself to respond as the penny has dropped into you cesspool brain has it?!

You lot don't care about a great many things, least of all the order of football fixtures japsy - normally it's how many italians you've murdered/pride in our city and its cultural buildings and history/mass gatherings during a global pandemic/generally behaving like normal human beings - I could go on.

Enjoy your * Shampionship kid, you boring quilt.

And please don't you ever insult us with a post anything like that shabite you put up about hysel the other day ever again - that crap don't fly around here, you can peddle that bs and red propaganda on RAWK mate, if you must. Now, back to clapping your telly, there's a good fellow.

Truth hurt eh sausage - can't bring yourself to respond as the penny has dropped into you cesspool brain has it?!

You lot don't care about a great many things, least of all the order of football fixtures japsy - normally it's how many italians you've murdered/pride in our city and its cultural buildings and history/mass gatherings during a global pandemic/generally behaving like normal human beings - I could go on.

Enjoy your * Shampionship kid, you boring quilt.

And please don't you ever insult us with a post anything like that shabite you put up about hysel the other day ever again - that crap don't fly around here, you can peddle that bs and red propaganda on RAWK mate, if you must. Now, back to clapping your telly, there's a good fellow.
No probs, enjoy your conspiracy theories.

No probs, enjoy your conspiracy theories.

See you still haven't got the minerals to respond or provide your explanation to the points I raised earlier on the non-random nature of the fixtures - you keep calling them my conspiracy theories, if that helps you believe that it's not a rigged deck before a ball is kicked. *

you do have a LOT of things go your way including the corona cup. It won’t happen this
time around mark my words.

See you still haven't got the minerals to respond or provide your explanation to the points I raised earlier on the non-random nature of the fixtures - you keep calling them my conspiracy theories, if that helps you believe that it's not a rigged deck before a ball is kicked. *
Stop baiting.
Get on to Sky Sports and the Prem bosses with your assertions.
Sure they would get a laugh out of it as well.
LFC has a tough first 5 games.

Stop baiting.
Get on to Sky Sports and the Prem bosses with your assertions.
Sure they would get a laugh out of it as well.
LFC has a tough first 5 games.

Who's baiting - I'm responding to your previous nonsense is all my mate.

Thanks for that considered response - I don't need your permission to contact the prem and sky about the fixtures and the ropey order of them.

Ahhh didums, murderpool have got some toughies in their first 5 have dey - who you play in them then buddy, and who at the empty mordor in those games?!?! Go on, I'll wait? Which giants of the English game are you hosting, with none of your fans in attendance? I'll still wait.

They are all tough games in the English top flight, aren't we always told chumly, again you are missing my point (shame you couldn't have missed that wall in Belgium eh?).

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.