Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter how much money we are willing to spend we are always going to get the left overs of the big lads so we need top scouting to compete.

Just makes me worry we'll pay a fortune for Zaha.

And then Sarr at Palace will outscore him 5:1...

conspiracy theorists will love that one, we have already signed Zaha for £80m, but palace and everton are keeping it quiet, till palace can sign a few players, then boom! Zaha will be unveiled at Finch Farm, like a prize on Bullseye, wearing the 3rd kit.

God I had forgotten about that.

That was just the final kick in the balls.

From thinking we were about to be back in the big time to getting trounced by Bucharest and dumped out of Europe completely in a matter of weeks

Moyes in his infinite wisdom chasing away goals.

Links with Jhon Cordoba yesterday, a Colombian striker from FC Koln, valued at around 10 million euros, Leeds and West Brom also linked, Wolves were apparently interested earlier in the window. If we sell Tosun, I could see us buying another CF as I think we need 4 strikers when playing 442.

I would imagine if he came to us he would be 4th choice where as Leeds and West Brom he would be first or second choice. Tosun has been linked with West Brom today for a similar price £10m

Status
Not open for further replies.