Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't believe a word the Turkish press says, however, if we could shift Tosun on for £10m this Summer that would be incredible.

I see Aaron Ramsay isn't wanted by Pirlo at Juve. He's 29 and undoubtedly a great player so I thought I'd ask what the panel thinks..
A loan (as long as we’re not paying his wages in full) would be good for this season if we can’t secure any long-term options in midfield.

Just don’t make the mistake of signing him up on a big contract when he’s as injury-prone as he is and has also quite clearly started his decline as a footballer.

Tosun would be a good buy for a lot of teams.

The lad can slot and has some aspects to his game - he just doesn't fit well here.

Had an eye test recently and the optician was a Huddersfield fan and was adamant he was our best striker. Made me very concerned he was assessing my eyes, but still.
I think he’d be a waste of money myself. He’s slow, doesn’t win headers, not a good passer, not a good dribbler, he’ll put in one sprint when he comes off the bench to make people thinks he works hard off the ball but then he’s done, there’s so little to him as a player - if you’re a centre back he’s the type of striker you’d wanna be playing against.

I think he’d be a waste of money myself. He’s slow, doesn’t win headers, not a good passer, not a good dribbler, he’ll put in one sprint when he comes off the bench to make people thinks he works hard off the ball but then he’s done, there’s so little to him as a player - if you’re a centre back he’s the type of striker you’d wanna be playing against.

Never rated him myself, but can see the appeal for some teams.

Has a very decent pedigree and will be available for a decent price.

£10-£15m in todays market is a bargain and I know 99% of Everton fans will think the same if there's any other club directors reviewing this fine forum.

I'd love to get back to the days of Everloan,such carefree days of not having a pot to pee in and genuinely being happy with whoever we brought inn. What have we become I ask??
Are you serious, absolute depressing 20yrs
We qualify for the champions league. And buy Phil Neville, spurs 3rd choice right winger and a Dutch pisshead. Marvellous times

Status
Not open for further replies.