Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
As another week goes by ,starting to get worried were gonna be stuck with this squad. Looking at some of the rumours on here it's based on hope rather than fact with some links. Come on everton give us something to lift our heads.

I wouldnt stress, phase 1 of the transfer window is the top CL clubs sign the players they want. Phase 2 will see West Ham and Newcastle signing random foreign players with decent YouTube clips, we start getting concrete links then. Usually a month, 6 weeks into the window.

This Zaha thing may work in our favour if we are still interested.

He's stoking the Palace fans fury but I doubt Arsenal will sign him. They already have Pepe and young Sako, are signing Willian abd Aubamayang plays there when Lacazette starts. They need to prioritise other areas.

Last edited:
1597007892258.png

Everton Soares started following Benfica on the Instagram. Whatever jarg links we had to him will soon stop.

I wouldnt stress, phase 1 of the transfer window is the top CL clubs sign the players they want. Phase 2 will see West Ham and Newcastle signing random foreign players with decent YouTube clips, we start getting concrete links then. Usually a month, 6 weeks into the window.
That will mean we will start the season with Gomes and Davies again

Valencia selling their whole squad, im sure afew bargains are available, Parejo and Coquelin going to Villarreal, Coquelin is aweful but Parejo is brilliant

Both moving for a combined fee around €10mil

Maxi Gomes & Kondogbia would start for us

Status
Not open for further replies.