Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valencia selling their whole squad, im sure afew bargains are available, Parejo and Coquelin going to Villarreal, Coquelin is aweful but Parejo is brilliant

Both moving for a combined fee around €10mil

Maxi Gomes & Kondogbia would start for us
Lee Kang-in is meant to be very well thought of. Unproven but could be worth poaching.

I think they'll be a lot less movement during this window than others in the past simply due to the pandemics worldwide domino effect which has no doubt damaged everyone, in some way, shape or form.

Seeing two rumours this morning. One of a €25m + €5m in add ons for Allan, however Napoli want €30m + €5m.

Also, someone saying Everton have started following Luis Henrique. Can anyone confirm that?

Genuinely curious but when was the last time we had a major signing that didn’t feel like it dragged out for ages (aside from deadline panic buys)? Was it Gana? Maybe it’s just bias to what I see but I don’t see any other club absolutely dragging the arse out of all their deals like we do. Makes it worse when things are leaking way early too. For example with Allan and Gabriel if they did end up signing it’s literally been telegraphed since January and everyone knows about it. What happened to when a story might break on the Monday and by the next Monday he’d be signed and on the training pitch?

Genuinely curious but when was the last time we had a major signing that didn’t feel like it dragged out for ages (aside from deadline panic buys)? Was it Gana? Maybe it’s just bias to what I see but I don’t see any other club absolutely dragging the arse out of all their deals like we do. Makes it worse when things are leaking way early too. For example with Allan and Gabriel if they did end up signing it’s literally been telegraphed since January and everyone knows about it. What happened to when a story might break on the Monday and by the next Monday he’d be signed and on the training pitch?

don't know about you, but I don't follow other team's transfer rumours that closely
also bit ironic to complain about interest being leaked when everyone in here is begging for every scrap that gets thrown their way

Nice pic there with Seamus.

Think the issue is transfer rumours get leaked or start getting discussed so early these days compared to pre Twitter/social media days that it seems like every transfer is a saga when in reality it’s probably no longer than it ever took just word gets out earlier now. Sancho to Utd, Havertz to Chelsea have been going on for weeks now too amongst other transfers. The RS signing that guy from Olympiacos one of the few examples of something happening out of the blue I can think of.

Gomes on loan
Bernard
Sidibe on loan
Richarlison
Delph
Iwobi

All of the above there were very few rumours, and certainly nothing you could call a transfer saga... They were leaked to journalists one day and signed the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.