Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Leylo

Player Valuation: £2.5m
As another week goes by ,starting to get worried were gonna be stuck with this squad. Looking at some of the rumours on here it's based on hope rather than fact with some links. Come on everton give us something to lift our heads.

firefighterblue

Player Valuation: £20m
1. His career has been nothing but success, why would he risk his reputation with Everton just for a good wage?

2. He’s over 60 and could quite easily have retired with more money than he’ll ever need

3. If he did just want the salary, he could’ve waited a few more months and got similar money from a much bigger and more successful club than ourselves

Nothing suggests to me that Carlo took this job for the money at all.
Can agree with a lot of this. Did see a report that carlo is on a lot more at Everton than he was at Napoli. All 8 was saying was that it was probably a consideration in him coming to Everton. Not having a go because we should have paid the big money for a big name manager before getting koeman and silva

jamieni

Player Valuation: £10m
Can agree with a lot of this. Did see a report that carlo is on a lot more at Everton than he was at Napoli. All 8 was saying was that it was probably a consideration in him coming to Everton. Not having a go because we should have paid the big money for a big name manager before getting koeman and silva
I think the journalists at the time said we just kept offering more money until Carlo said yes. I suppose when that happens it must convince him the club is serious about its ambitions. We definitely should have broken the bank for a top manager when we got Koeman in. Although like most things in life it’s about timing. I can’t remember who was available then, but I don’t think Carlo was.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks