2019/20 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Played well today. Good player, not fit.

He was good for the final 10 minutes.

Not having this not fit thing at all. Everyone else missed time too, he should be fit. If he isn't fit then he needs looking at because he is doing something wrong.

He needs consistency.

He was good for the final 10 minutes.

Not having this not fit thing at all. Everyone else missed time too, he should be fit. If he isn't fit then he needs looking at because he is doing something wrong.

You can have what you like mate. Don’t think he’s fully recovered from his injury myself, also think we’ve flogged him.

Also think hes one of the victims of our poor situation at 6, for Gomes to be effective he needs a ball winner to cover the spread defensively and provide a platform to play. Just my take.

Good football player in my opinion, has a big role here.

Best game since his injury. Always looking for the ball, moving it quickly but did dally on the ball occasionally.

was even better when Gordon and digne we’re linking on the left.

he will come good under Carlo and with an actual midfielder next to him

You can have what you like mate. Don’t think he’s fully recovered from his injury myself, also think we’ve flogged him.

Also think hes one of the victims of our poor situation at 6, for Gomes to be effective he needs a ball winner to cover the spread defensively and provide a platform to play. Just my take.

Good football player in my opinion, has a big role here.

He CAN be a good footballer. Fitness or a lack of runners can not be blamed for him just randomly kicking balls out of play and losing possession for keeping the ball too long.

Personally I would play him further upfield. Maybe not right now as our options are limited but his talents seem more suited further up the pitch.

The problem for me with him is I don't think he was that good before he got injured. The talent is there for all to see but he goes missing too often and when he is bad he is shocking.

I'm not saying get rid or anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.