2019/20 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osamabindiesel

Player Valuation: £70m
I just hate how he pulls out of tackles. It’s something I noticed when he played in Spain too. More understandable with the injuries, but still. He needs to add it to his game and quit being a bit of a pansy. I like Andre, but damn.

Toffee90

Player Valuation: £500k
Another player who doesn’t know his best position, and maybe doesn’t have one. We basically have bought a slow version of Ross Barkley.

Carlito

Player Valuation: £50m
Decent enough player, but there needs to be other options for the days where it's rough sailing.

I think he's one who could be raised up by having one or two truly quality players in the team.

MarkHollis

Player Valuation: £5m
I just hate how he pulls out of tackles. It’s something I noticed when he played in Spain too. More understandable with the injuries, but still. He needs to add it to his game and quit being a bit of a pansy. I like Andre, but damn.
Swear he used to foul like a madman before his injury, but he doesn't seem as aggressive now

Osamabindiesel

Player Valuation: £70m
Swear he used to foul like a madman before his injury, but he doesn't seem as aggressive now
He did, but even then he didn’t really tackle (at least not for the ball). He just had a bit of snide which was nice, but I’d like to see him get better at winning the ball. He loses way too many 50/50’s which is sad for somebody as strong as him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks