2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a fluke that the ball made it to ings. Have you seen the 3 goals we've conceeded since lockdown? None of them were pickfords fault
If he had full concentration I think he would have done better for that goal. Don't blame him for the other goals. But each game he makes 1 or 2 bad mistakes.
I did think before lockdown he plays up to the crowd but now I'm thinking he plays up to the cameras. He's an idiot and not getting any better.

If he had full concentration I think he would have done better for that goal. Don't blame him for the other goals. But each game he makes 1 or 2 bad mistakes.
I did think before lockdown he plays up to the crowd but now I'm thinking he plays up to the cameras. He's an idiot and not getting any better.
If his mistakes were costing us goals and points id understand the criticism but there not

Pickford gave away a needless corner trying to make a Hollywood save prior to the crossbar fiasco. Just saying. Could have easily let that one go over

Correct. It was going over. Laughed it off with one of the Saints players though so it's all ok.

The way he jumped and flicked his legs up when it hit the bar was ridiculous.

I don't who was doing the commentary on my TV - he was with Danny Higginbotham - but he said that 'Pickford is 26 and a very good goalkeeper and
will peak in about ten years'. Or words to that effect. He does make a few mistakes but not enough to make him a bad goalie and he's a great shot stopper.

His kicking out is very good most of the time, too.

That Ings goal yesterday could be the start of his evolution into a star fish, a la Tim Howard
ORDER! ORDER! I am going to have to ask you to withdraw those words or ask to leave the forum for the rest of the day Mr. Vin. In this house we speak no ill will against Mr. Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.