2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. It was going over. Laughed it off with one of the Saints players though so it's all ok.

The way he jumped and flicked his legs up when it hit the bar was ridiculous.
The theatrics were so unnecessary. All he had to do was jump up and feel for the bar like a normal keeper when it’s going over but he felt the need to show off for the camera

Most fans think their goalkeeper is worse than they are. Chelsea fans absolutely hate Kepa for example. It’s probably only City and Liverpool happy with theirs.

It wasn't. Please watch it again.
I saw it during the game and the commentators felt it was going in... good enough for me.
But, even if it wasn't no goalkeeper could take that chance, he had to put it over the bar.
He would be slaughtered here if he had done nothing... rightly do.

It isn't as if you can havea cup of tea while you make a decision about what to do.

After he has gone I will always remember him with a degree of sorrow. What might have been. The next goalie needs to be 7ft tall and a member of the BAME community to be above all criticism.

This is true, even Alice can drop the odd clanger for Liverpool
They all do but they don’t jump on there players back as soon as it happens... Newcastle keeper made a error the other day and it didn’t get mentioned, if Jordan (England’s number 1) does his hair poorly he’l get criticised .

Status
Not open for further replies.