Status
Not open for further replies.
Off the top of my head
Arsenal - Maitland - Niles , Saka , Willock ,
United - Henderson , Mc Tominey , Greenwood , Rashford ,
Palace - Zaha , Wan- Bassaka , Moses , Clyne
Southampton - Bale , Walcott , Ward-Prowse , Targett
Spurs - Kane , Winks , Ward-Peters , Skip
yeah you're right only really Chelsea with more.

Everton - Osman, Hibbert, Rooney, Barkley, Davies

Seems to be a difference in opinion from Brands and Carlo.

Everton does set an important condition before Brands is allowed to stir on the transfer market. "Only if I bring in money first, we have to sell. We sold Morgan Schneiderlin to Nice. Fraser Hornby goes to Stade Reims," he told VI . The players each earn about two million euros. "We can spend the money that comes in. But for the rest, it's just in place."

Bascombe too but this indicates there wont be big changes. Its behind a paywall so cant see full article.

Just waiting for King and Joyce

Does seem to be conflicting stories though regarding the finances. Some say decent spend, som, like this, indicate it wont be big spend. Plus Brands and Ancelotti seem to be giving different messages too.

Hoping Brands is saying not much money, sell to buy etc as he's the one negotiating, so trying to keep prices down

Bascombe too but this indicates there wont be big changes. Its behind a paywall so cant see full article.

Just waiting for King and Joyce

Does seem to be conflicting stories though regarding the finances. Some say decent spend, som, like this, indicate it wont be big spend. Plus Brands and Ancelotti seem to be giving different messages too.

Hoping Brands is saying not much money, sell to buy etc as he's the one negotiating, so trying to keep prices down

Anyone able to share the full article?

“James Rodríguez? I like him a lot as a player. When I left Madrid, James Rodríguez followed me to Munich. But he followed me as a rumour to Napoli and now he is following me to Everton as a rumour. I have to be honest – I like him a lot. But he is a Real Madrid player and I think he will still be a Real Madrid player.”
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.