Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
'The players we are going to sign will be good players.

Hopefully thats the end to some of the rumours about Lingard anyway
You're kind of right, tonight saw rumours of not Linguard, but both Linguard AND Phil Jones...shudders! I'm off to bed, it's too awful to think about!!

We’re stuck in a precarious position where we desperately need to strengthen, the world of football knows we do, we can’t sign “punts” because the fans won’t accept it but we can’t sign “superstars” because they’re too expensive and likely wouldn’t come here.

I’m not all that confident we’ll do good business this Summer.
It is very possible that good business can be done but after last summer's deadline day shambles I have pretty much zero faith in brands

Anyone got thoughts on Trossard? I was intrigued by him when Brighton signed him and he's done pretty well despite missing some time with injuries. Not sure he is all the way good enough still but maybe worth seeing what the price would be.

Anyone got thoughts on Trossard? I was intrigued by him when Brighton signed him and he's done pretty well despite missing some time with injuries. Not sure he is all the way good enough still but maybe worth seeing what the price would be.
I like him but not sure he’d be good value for what you’d pay. I think they paid best part of £20m themselves so you’re probably talking minimum £30m. I would hope we can find better value than that.

I like him but not sure he’d be good value for what you’d pay. I think they paid best part of £20m themselves so you’re probably talking minimum £30m. I would hope we can find better value than that.
I got to be honest I thought it was cheaper than that.

Also he's another left sided player which we will probably need eventually, unless Gordon is the answer, but we really don't need right now.

"Linguard AND Phil Jones"

Please god no these are the exact types we should be staying well away from, from now on. We need hungry ambitious players on the way up. Not overpriced bog average squad players at CL clubs.

"Linguard AND Phil Jones"

Please god no these are the exact types we should be staying well away from, from now on. We need hungry ambitious players on the way up. Not overpriced bog average squad players at CL clubs.
There’s no way in a million years we are interested in them 2 clowns
Just the Utd media gutted they ain’t getting the money they were hoping for this summer, by selling if their trash.

Even Utd probably need to sell and getting what they thought they could for selling them 2 plus Smalling and pereira, would maybe paid for sancho. Now probably stuck with them. Or giving them away for next to nothing.
Who buying lingard at 28 and matching his 100k a week wages.

Why don’t the media link him with spurs, as Jose seemed to play him quite regularly

Grealish
Cantwell
Sangare
Allan

I'd be happy with that this summer.
I don’t understand the infatuation with Cantwell and I’ve watched Sangare maybe 3 times. Looked decent but didn’t stand out. Grealish would be great. Hopefully Villa goes down and they have to sell.

Think he’s decent but not what we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.