Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beginning to sound like Hojbjerg is our top target this summer, which in my eyes is disappointing as he's not the ball-winner we crave.
I might be wrong and probably will be, but the mention of Ajax today makes me think his agent is using Everton and Spurs to generate interest. I'm confident he won't be with us...........I do expect to be vaulted.

I might be wrong and probably will be, but the mention of Ajax today makes me think his agent is using Everton and Spurs to generate interest. I'm confident he won't be with us...........I do expect to be vaulted.

Dutch reports saying he wants to stay in England, which would rule out the Ajax move

Could Ajax afford him and his wages?

Gibson was actually very good for a spell with us. He'll be more remembered for his awful off field antics. But on field he's a mile ahead of what we currently have.

He'll always be remembered by me for posting on here like a weirdo. I'm fully convinced @Gibbo4 was actually Gibson.

That poster used to stalk the Gibson thread defending himself to hilt, giving obscure details and stats about himself and generally being bitter.

Someone once made some sort of speculation about Gibson. Gibbo4 jumped to his defence, saying that it couldn't possibly be true because Gibson was with Rooney at some other United players brother's wedding. What a way to out yourself. Keyser Söze. Hiding in plain sight.

Barkley, Tom Davies.

Only really Chelsea with more.
Off the top of my head
Arsenal - Maitland - Niles , Saka , Willock ,
United - Henderson , Mc Tominey , Greenwood , Rashford ,
Palace - Zaha , Wan- Bassaka , Moses , Clyne
Southampton - Bale , Walcott , Ward-Prowse , Targett
Spurs - Kane , Winks , Ward-Peters , Skip
yeah you're right only really Chelsea with more.

Status
Not open for further replies.