Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not one of the fifa virgins saying we should have a team of 12 yearolds.

Richarlison is a good advocation of signing highly rated youngsters. Iwobi, Gbamin (who I like) and Mina weren’t particularly highly rated or the same kind of profile as David.

Essentially I want us to be signing better players who we don’t all know are going to be disasters from the outset like your Iwobi’s, Bolasies, Sidibes etc.

Well I am sure everyone wants that.

Pickford is another highly rated player we signed at a young age.

Well I am sure everyone wants that.

Pickford is another highly rated player we signed at a young age.
Who should we be signing then?

Also Pickford wasn’t hugely rated when we signed him it was more after the WC and a hell of a lot of people were pointing out the vast amount of goals he let in for Sunderland

Also Pickford wasn’t hugely rated when we signed him it was more after the WC and a hell of a lot of people were pointing out the vast amount of goals he let in for Sunderland

He was called up for England a month after he signed for us.

He was and is still quite highly rated.

He was called up for England a month after he signed for us.

He was and is still quite highly rated.
That sort of tied in with the cataclysmic decline of Hart and Butland though if my memory serves me right. I certainly wouldn’t say he was highly rated more a case of people trying to see if he could make the step up which admittedly he did initially

I mean you can hardly say that.. Celtic purchased Van Dijk for 2.5M and sold him for 13M to Southhampton... Hes the best defender in the world. Some guys are worth the chance. Im not saying the colombian.
As a rule of thumb you can.

He definitely was mate. The only Sunderland player who wasn’t likely to get lynched after their appalling. Might be me but felt like there was a phase of teams starting to look for
Keepers who could pass a ball rather than command their area. Unfortunately we fell for that trap.

He definitely was mate. The only Sunderland player who wasn’t likely to get lynched after their appalling. Might be me but felt like there was a phase of teams starting to look for
Keepers who could pass a ball rather than command their area. Unfortunately we fell for that trap.
Actually I do seem to remember Liverpool in for him before they signed Karius I think? Maybe he was thought of a bit more highly than I initially thought

Their best player is hardly Morelos, I'd rather have Kent...and I wouldn't have him either. And, in any case, even if he was the best player for the 2nd best team in a pony league he wouldn't be worth £12M.

Id have Edouard all day though. Morelos wouldn’t last pissing time in the PL , he doesnt have the temperament to be of value.

He's better than that clown Morelos. I just wnder how Edouard would cope in the PL though.

It would take him six months to a season to adjust, but has all the tools, in my opinion, canny investment when the inevitable happens with Richarlison.

Better then Dembele who went to Lyon, who someone will play stupid money for.Not that I think we will sign a forward mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.