Everton Unveil New 20/21 Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me or does the fit look a little like when you dont know whether to buy medium or large in a cheap poorly fitting t-shirt?!

Its pulling around the chest and under the arms but somehow looks flabby on the tummy. And the shirt sponsor looks badly creased on Digne.

Retouching department could have done better on the shots!

Can’t argue with that, was really hoping for something out there like the 85/86 kit but realise most would have hated it haha

Is it me or does the fit look a little like when you dont know whether to buy medium or large in a cheap poorly fitting t-shirt?!

Its pulling around the chest and under the arms but somehow looks flabby on the tummy. And the shirt sponsor looks badly creased on Digne.

Exactly this. Wtf were they thinking!

So basically, the complaint you have, is that the players can't pick the right size and don't know how to iron? Gotcha.

Think you might be looking too much into it here lad

Just wait for someone else to sort it on PES, I think I pay like £5 a year for all of the licensed stuff lol

To be fair, I quite like it. I’d probably buy one if I wasn’t a fully grown adult
I'm 67 and have got a drawer full of EFC shirts. I only wear them around the apartment now. The good thing is I've lost 20lbs since lockdown so they all fit me again :)

That IS nice. I like that design alot.
Superimposed1593762903317.jpg

Chuck some blue sleeve on

Status
Not open for further replies.