Everton Unveil New 20/21 Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

No objections to that - but given Hummel have never done a kit I've disliked I was hoping for something a bit more elegant. I'm a little underwhelmed I suppose. I'm sure it will grow on me. It certainly isn't as hideous as some we've had.

I'd prefer an armful of the iconic arrows.
A plain white crew neck.
The option of being able to buy a shirt without a sponsor on it. I'd not pay £55 to advertise ffs!

Also.... how do I create the arrows on my PES ffs.

No objections to that - but given Hummel have never done a kit I've disliked I was hoping for something a bit more elegant. I'm a little underwhelmed I suppose. I'm sure it will grow on me. It certainly isn't as hideous as some we've had.

I'd prefer an armful of the iconic arrows.
A plain white crew neck.
The option of being able to buy a shirt without a sponsor on it. I'd not pay £55 to advertise ffs!

Also.... how do I create the arrows on my PES ffs.
Just wait for someone else to sort it on PES, I think I pay like £5 a year for all of the licensed stuff lol

To be fair, I quite like it. I’d probably buy one if I wasn’t a fully grown adult

That collar. The stripes that don't cover their guts make them look porky. The chevrons don't go to the bottom of the sleeve.

Shiny but not under the arms.

giphy.gif

There's not exactly much you can really do with a kit now after all these years. Not sure what some of you are wanting from it. Like a built in vape into the shoulder?

Uniform stripes across the entire shirt would be a start. A V-neck with that cut.

I'll be in my trailer until this gets sorted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.