Everton Head Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep up the good work mate.

This lie cannot be allowed to go around unchallenged.

The lights weren't blue for Everton. They attacked a light simply because it was blue.
Totally agree with the above, but regardless, even if the Liver Buildings were lit up blue, it's our HQ. We can do what we want to it, within reason.
They shouldn't have been there in their thousands. Whether it was lit up blue or not.
They cannot defend either their mass gathering or their mortar attacks on our HQ.

Yes, that was the point that 'friendly rivalry' went out the window. Emlyn Hughes set the tone for the future behaviours of generations of kopites. He showed that it was not enough to celebrate your victories and be happy. No, for him (and most kopites since then) 'celebrating' meant ridiculing others. Rubbing peoples nose in it was more important to him than simply enjoying success.
Yes the days when fans used to go to events together have well gone - I even went to Roger Hunts testimonial a gang of us 50-50 blue plus fan's to watch it just like home comings in the 1960/70s - Its over now.....

The club don't care mate. As far as I'm aware they haven't even acknowledged that it was our head office that had been attacked, never mind apologised for it.
You're right, they probably don't care or at the least they turn a blind eye to the actions of their customers (sorry, fans) for a multitude of reasons.

Nor am I saying the club shouldn't or can't do more because they ultimately should: coming out and openly criticising the actions of these individuals would be start.

Sadly, I am (not) surprised that we haven't heard the line of... "Those involved will be banned etc." As a result, you could argue that they as a club are complicit...

... and I don't think I'd argue against that either. However, I will still stand by my point that first and foremost it's an issue that their fans must take responsibility for.

As @Harryflashman said, they're basically saying it wasn't them or their not bothered. A few remarks by the club, sincere or not, won't fix their overall mentality.

It'd be a nice start but I'd like their fans to grow a pair and actually say, "Look, it's out of order and we're sorry." Until then, they'll continue to be seen as they are.

The incident at the weekend will work against them in the longer term.

At some stage in the not too distant future the case for an open top bus tour around the city was going to be pushed forward... Safety protcols apply, outdoor event, social distancing would be observed. Every promise would be made just to have the parade even though it would be impossible to enforce.
The incident at the weekend has shown that anything of that nature is completely impossible for several months to come and by the time it will be safe to do so it will be half way through next season or longer.
There will even be larger police presence at their next home game to prevent crowds gathering.

I have just read Klopp's open letter to the Red Echo. Needless to say that rag are fawning over it as you would expect and to be fair it is fairly magnanimous (if a bit patronising towards us).

However, though he condemns the appalling "celebrations" from a covid-19 social distancing point of view, at no point does he address the violence, arson, attacks on police and the many other misdemeanours. As with all their many incidents over at least the last 40 years, it is ignored. It's like if they don't mention it, it never happened.

Totally agree with the above, but regardless, even if the Liver Buildings were lit up blue, it's our HQ. We can do what we want to it, within reason.
They shouldn't have been there in their thousands. Whether it was lit up blue or not.
They cannot defend either their mass gathering or their mortar attacks on our HQ.

Quite right we own it and if we want it blue, it will be blue.

A few posts from a Sheffield Wednesday site.

Liverpool win title

Cup gets dropped off at empty stadium

Henderson waves cup around to plastic seats .Phil Thompson pokes his nose in it even though he's in London

No open top bus parade allowed

Tbf that is comedy gold

Can't stand em.
Glad that if they had to win it, they've done so in the most muted of celebrations.
Man City will win it again next year.
Klopp is only nice when he's winning.
He's a C U Next Tuesday nasty sociopath egomaniac when it's not going his way.
He'll sod off again soon enough leaving them in the wilderness for another 30 years.
*** em, *** em and thrice... *** em.
By the way, I don't like Liverpool.

Always annoys me when you see youngsters saying how they’ve waited so long for Liverpool to win the league, really?

And when older folk say it’s been 30 years of hurt, really?

Must have been really tough being a Liverpool fan, winning champions leagues, uefa cups, fa cups, league cups, challenging for the title or challenging for the top 4 pretty much every season since 1990.

Imagine how hard supporting that team must have been. All those great players they’ve had to sit and watch on a cold Tuesday night in December.

Praise the lord I chose to be a Wednesday fan 28 years ago hearing some of the harsh times Liverpool have had to go through in that time. My heart goes out to them it really does

Man U are and always will be the biggest club imo and I think that was even the case before Fergie came along.

For one theyve always seemed to have had a big fanbase outside of Manchester.

I'm pretty sure one of the reasons the resentment grew between the two sides was that United were still perceived as a big deal even when Liverpool were were dominating at home and abroad.

Cant stand victimpool,hated for all the right reasons all across the entire country,
I do like Klopp and hes put a side together that plays some fantastic football and will doubtless bestow more glory on one the most unworthy set of supporters in the entire country,hopefully madrid or barca will take him away very soon and the scumbags can go back to hating the rest of the country for hating them and destroy their own city while they blame every fecker else for destroying it.
Vile feckers

The latest big article on the BBC wankfest site is called "30 years of hurt".

God they've had it rough, all they've managed in that time are:

2 Champions League wins
4 Champions League finals in all (not bad when they're crying about not being champions)
1 UEFA Cup + 1 runner up
3 FA Cups + 2 runner up
4 League Cups + 2 runner up
3 Community Shields
3 European Super Cups
1 World Club Championship
17 top 4 finishes
Never finished below 8th

I might start a Gofundme for the poor little lambs.

Cant recall manu,Celtic,manc or even the nut jobs at leeds & chelski trying to destroy their own city when they won a title
True they always disliked Man.Unt, and Alex Ferguson made them paranoid at the mention of United, absolutely paranoid, even now they still go berserk at the mention of his name.

redeye, are you apologising for Heysel and the manslaughter of those thirty nine fans?

I have just read Klopp's open letter to the Red Echo. Needless to say that rag are fawning over it as you would expect and to be fair it is fairly magnanimous (if a bit patronising towards us).

However, though he condemns the appalling "celebrations" from a covid-19 social distancing point of view, at no point does he address the violence, arson, attacks on police and the many other misdemeanours. As with all their many incidents over at least the last 40 years, it is ignored. It's like if they don't mention it, it never happened.

he should of done what he’s just preached then the idiot

A few years back I took my 9 year old grandson to a Tranmere game and we were in the lounge seats. St John was in there. I introduced my grandson aged 9 and said " this bloke is a Liverpool legend" he asked " are you red or blue.?" " blue" says young beaming Connor
St john sneers and turns his back.
Kopite are gobshites *
He's a bellend in general without his footballing rhetoric.

A few years back I took my 9 year old grandson to a Tranmere game and we were in the lounge seats. St John was in there. I introduced my grandson aged 9 and said " this bloke is a Liverpool legend" he asked " are you red or blue.?" " blue" says young beaming Connor
St john sneers and turns his back.
Kopite are gobshites *
Did you have him charged with Greavsie Bodily Harm?

Status
Not open for further replies.