Everton Head Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I was asking what has happened that the sister club in the city didn't have the grace to say well done. That was before the Pier Head incident, and I doubt anyone at that even knew what Everton had or had not done. I am saying that there is bitterness and asking why

It is not bitter to feel aggrieved when someone screws you over or treats you badly, constantly makes fun of you, etc. It's not even bitter to feel hard done by when things go against you, or to feel misrepresented by a biased agenda led media.

Bitterness is getting everything you want, and still being bitter about it, like a spoilt child.

Bitterness is winning and rubbing it in other people's faces because you have no concept of joy or happiness, because your entire existence is based on getting one over on someone else and gloating about it.

Bitterness is winning a trophy for the 1st time in 30 years, and the 1st thought is to celebrate outside the Headquarters of your rivals, and vandalising landmarks for daring to be there.

Bitterness is getting to a European final, being interviewed on TV and gloating to a group of supporters who weren't even in the competition.

Bitterness is choosing to support a side who have won more than virtually every other team in the country, and being bitter when anyone else wins anything.

Bitterness is constantly needing your collective egos fed, ramming it down everyone's throats for decades, but being offended and getting hyper defensive when anyone dares to suggest any negative behaviour from your players or fans.

Liverpool have far and away the most bitter, twisted, selfish, miserable, mean spirited, saw loser, ungracious winner, perennially offended, condescending, glory hunting, classless, immature, childlike fanbase there is. It's not even close. And that even that goes for former players as well, who have infiltrated every and all avenue of media to help push the propoganda.

The only reason you call Everton bitter is because all of the above is true, and despite all the trophies, you are jealous of what makes us special.

It's an absolute fallacy that Everton are bitter, and one that has been peddled for decades to excuse your own childish behaviour. It's literally the only comeback you have.

But the more you peddle it, the more it proves my point.

Enjoy your hollow victories and your gloating. I know it won't bring you any true joy.

It is not bitter to feel aggrieved when someone screws you over or treats you badly, constantly makes fun of you, etc. It's not even bitter to feel hard done by when things go against you, or to feel misrepresented by a biased agenda led media.

Bitterness is getting everything you want, and still being bitter about it, like a spoilt child.

Bitterness is winning and rubbing it in other people's faces because you have no concept of joy or happiness, because your entire existence is based on getting one over on someone else and gloating about it.

Bitterness is winning a trophy for the 1st time in 30 years, and the 1st thought is to celebrate outside the Headquarters of your rivals, and vandalising landmarks for daring to be there.

Bitterness is getting to a European final, being interviewed on TV and gloating to a group of supporters who weren't even in the competition.

Bitterness is choosing to support a side who have won more than virtually every other team in the country, and being bitter when anyone else wins anything.

Bitterness is constantly needing your collective egos fed, ramming it down everyone's throats for decades, but being offended and getting hyper defensive when anyone dares to suggest any negative behaviour from your players or fans.

Liverpool have far and away the most bitter, twisted, selfish, miserable, mean spirited, saw loser, ungracious winner, perennially offended, condescending, glory hunting, classless, immature, childlike fanbase there is. It's not even close. And it even that goes for former players as well, who have infiltrated every and all avenue of media to help push the propoganda.

The only reason you call Everton bitter is because all of the above is true, and despite all the trophies, you are jealous of what makes us special.

It's an absolute fallacy that Everton are bitter, and one that has been peddled for decades to excuse your own childish behaviour. It's literally the only comeback you have.

Enjoy your hollow victories and your gloating. I know it won't bring you any true joy.
*drops mic

Were any charged for the killings?
Of course we know decent reds I genuinely know quite a few who are good lads who go all over . But you have tons and I mean tons of gobshites telly clappers who have the balls when you win something to do everyones head in
They also do most reds fans head in as well. How do you stop them?
.Someone said it wouldn't happen at Everton. Be assured it could in my opinion.

I admire your openness in coming on here, of course we all know many decent match-going Reds, but I don't think we can assume that the rabble on Friday night didn't include a sizeable number of match-going fans. Every team has it's own gobshites, we have all come across some unpleasant specimens at Goodison. However, Friday was just the latest in a repetitive chain of events involving poor behaviour by Liverpool supporters, and I can't understand why they have to attack all things Everton when they should be celebrating.
Completely agree, this lockdown and some apparent due easing brought out the worse lot.
Started off with some families but after 9pm soon turned into a drunken brawl by most who stayed.
They were chased up to the bombed-out church eventually and carried on from there.

They also do most reds fans head in as well. How do you stop them?
.Someone said it wouldn't happen at Everton. Be assured it could in my opinion.
History suggests otherwise, and that's all we have to go on. Everton fans played football with cops on the streets of Rotterdam and not long after Liverpool fans murdered Juventus fans, and Everton were punished and ended up probably being the most affected club from the ban.

Liverpool have far and away the most bitter, twisted, selfish, miserable, mean spirited, saw loser, ungracious winner, perennially offended, condescending, glory hunting, classless, immature, childlike fanbase there is. It's not even close. And that even that goes for former players as well, who have infiltrated every and all avenue of media to help push the propoganda.

Nailed it pal.

Without trying to be condescending you are probably correct on most points and most of which sadly goes as far back as Heysel.
I went to Wembley 3 times in the 80s alongside blues friends who are lifelong until death.
I along with my 5 brothers became reds because of my dad, the same as most either blue or red.
That was 1958 in the second division so no glory hunters about in them days.
We lived in a predominantly blue fanbase area. Walton.
I only remember it changing when the late 70s arrived and more reds started appearing
although the derbies in the 60s were often epic.
I and many others don't mix or have any time for these hanger ons and some of those 60000 students would go to an opening of an envelope if there was a bevy attached or a forlorn cause to support.
The accents are always a giveaway.
I was also a member of the 300 club at Goodison for ten years so I know what I am talking about.
A few of us went to both grounds in them days which would probably never happen now as tickets besides anything else are too hard to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.